Snejana Onopka

It's one of her only editorials in years...:innocent:
:lol: clearly.

I don't like it either. I don't know if it's the low-angles which give this feeling but it looks amateur.
What does she say in the interview?

Well, she says she does not want to do photoshoots unless it's for a cover, because she's such a supermodel. Said she wants to have her name on the cover - and that that issue of Glamour Italia will have her and her name on the cover. Said she doesn't do editorials out of the studio because she gets cold very easy, but made an exception for SNC (what kinda diva antics).

Also said Vogue ukraine promised she will be on the first ever issue but then got Daria. Then Snejana agreed to shoot for the inside editorial her demands were to have her shots first, which Vogue UA did not do in the end, starting their beef. And then they offered her a nude ed and liek she said "an editorial with homeless people".

Said she has beef with Ukrainian L'Officiel as well, cuz they didn't want to get the photographer and make-up artist she wanted for the shoot and didn't do the cover the way she wanted.

Then mentioned how she has only one shot in the Nederland editorial for VI because she was feeling sick and Pat asked Meisel to give her a break. Then said that Meisel and Carine were the only two people to put her name on the cover - can somebody point me to the covers she speaks of?

Wow ! I mean, I'm not surprised, but she needs a serious reality check if she wants to keep working !

Tragic. why must she act this way :( i hate seeing her career dead because she can deliver, but it's kind of her fault too.

She's just getting worst and worst... I mean, c'mon, b*tch, I love you and I'd like your comeback, but you're not freaking Naomi Campbell. She's wrong in so many ways.

I don't think Naomi would act this way. This is extremely unprofessional. A model of any range of popularity can not pick photographers, control the shooting process and the placement of text and editorial in a magazine. Reality check, anyone? It's starting to sound really pathetic and kind of scary. I think she needs to stay home with her dog and not trying to come back or work. This is beyond :shock:

Well, she says she does not want to do photoshoots unless it's for a cover, because she's such a supermodel. Said she wants to have her name on the cover - and that that issue of Glamour Italia will have her and her name on the cover. Said she doesn't do editorials out of the studio because she gets cold very easy, but made an exception for SNC (what kinda diva antics).

Also said Vogue ukraine promised she will be on the first ever issue but then got Daria. Then Snejana agreed to shoot for the inside editorial her demands were to have her shots first, which Vogue UA did not do in the end, starting their beef. And then they offered her a nude ed and liek she said "an editorial with homeless people".

Said she has beef with Ukrainian L'Officiel as well, cuz they didn't want to get the photographer and make-up artist she wanted for the shoot and didn't do the cover the way she wanted.

Then mentioned how she has only one shot in the Nederland editorial for VI because she was feeling sick and Pat asked Meisel to give her a break. Then said that Meisel and Carine were the only two people to put her name on the cover - can somebody point me to the covers she speaks of?

It's her editorial from her 1st VI cover. She indeed only has one shot in it :
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=13620999&postcount=57

So she wants to be back in the industry but she's acting like that ? I'm not surprised nobody wants to work with her anymore. She's so unprofessional ! :shock::o

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Italia December 2005

Future Perfect
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Models: Sasha Pivovarova & Snejana Onopka
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido

hfgl.proboards.com (Cover) & Vogue Italia Archive (Editorial) via ivano

Vogue Italia November 2005

Snejana
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Model: Snejana Onopka
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido

hfgl.proboards.com (Cover) & Vogue Italia Archive (Editorial) via ivano

I don't think she'll ever replicate the kind of work she used to produce. She definitely had that heroin chic look.

I wonder what she's going to do now, she doesn't have an agency and i'm pretty sure no one else will want her.
Shes getting into fights with a random model confession blog and has the nerve to call THEM unprofessional? bye.

What? Where?

On her latest post, she said that hfconfess blocked her and then in the comments if you look.

161187ddb1a940db90566e66b4f94c16.png

her ig

So another agency wants her? or am i reading this wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->