Snejana Onopka

On her latest post, she said that hfconfess blocked her and then in the comments if you look.

161187ddb1a940db90566e66b4f94c16.png

her ig

So another agency wants her? or am i reading this wrong?

I highly doubt it. When has she ever promised something good and delivered..

Snejana should just quit modeling and become a professional widow.

tumblr_inline_n8rtd05JOE1qz7j5g.gif

tumblr

Snej has turned into a caricature of herself. Stop talking and MODEL already. Sheesh.

Snejana should just quit modeling and become a professional widow.

I see what you did there.

I don't even understand what she's talking about in relation to that fashion confessions account. The account is terrible btw, there aren't even any confessions, just random fashion comments like "Lily and Gemma look so good here". Anyway, I didn't even see any negative posts about Snejana there. Wouldn't be surprised if she's just bitter because they don't feature her much on it.

You know there's something wrong when models turn into reality stars and reality stars turn into models..

This is the instagram post she's talking about, I think.

sorry guys, no Glamour Italia cover because she is Ukranian. Gotta sue these horrible guys from the magazine :rofl:. This is hilarious. Don't sign this girl. She is a mess. This is the top of unprofessionalism, I just can't

Now she asks the fans, what they think about the 'unfair' Glamour topic...I mean seriously!? :o:blink:
I think it's nothing the fans should know about, as it's highly unprofessional to even mention the working conditions on your insta account. She is so unprofessional. It's understandable that no one books her. She can be happy she got a job for Glamour. Some say on insta she is better than Glamour, she deserves more, but .....seriously i dont think that anymore. Sorry:(

Whenever i search about snejana on insta almost every picture gets coommented by her. Like.....a total control. Uhm...did anyone of you ever had the feeling that she has more than one account? (Just a question:ermm:

MY god, shes so insufferable. Can she not ruin it for people who had the 2006 image of her in mind? Asking your fans on Instagram about what they think is so ridiculous.
She claims she's better the Glamour and should be hired for Vogue but then cries about it on Insta when they canceled it.

Rolled my eyes so hard when I saw what she said then rolled them again at how many people were telling her she was right.

Rolled my eyes so hard when I saw what she said then rolled them again at how many people were telling her she was right.

Haha. True.

What is going on with her? She took a drastic turn for the worse.

No Glamour Italia cover but she has an editorial in the July issue:flower:

^ Here we go:

Glamour Italia digital version

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so good. Someone please take control on her instagram, she deserves quality work :(

Great ed and she looks gorgeous. Much better than that ed from a Russian magazine she had recently.

I think she looks better with a darker shade of blonde but she looks fab nonetheless :heart:

Her latest IG post about some woman on Ukranian TV.. :shock:
Can someone who speaks Russian translate?
Whatever it is, it isn't good. She's hit an all-time low with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->