Snejana Onopka

Pretty meh honestly. I only liked the shot of her lying on the bench that she posted on insta. Is it not in the magazine?

Her latest IG post about some woman on Ukranian TV.. :shock:
Can someone who speaks Russian translate?
Whatever it is, it isn't good. She's hit an all-time low with this.

More of the same. I thought so and so was my friend but they went and did something bad.

"[Katya Osadcha, tv host] has always been rude and asking stupid questions, but now she also thinks she's a superstar. She hosted many programs before, now she only has one. I had a personal incident with her yesterday, where she showed publicly her rudeness lack of manners. Friends, even if she makes it seem like she's your friend and respects you, expect a knife in the back."

From the comments, it seems Snejana walked in some place and Katya insulted or put her down in front of people.

I feel bad, but she needs medical help.

This thread is so dramatic. :rolleyes: Snejana's messy, but we don't know her. There are a lot of drama queens in this world, in fashion that's hardly groundbreaking... Snejana doesn't even have to worry about harpooning her own career because she's all set financially, so her ego has tons of opportunity to run wild without too much consequence. It's a little funny that her b*tch reputation was such a selling point earlier on but now even her fans are like "OMG I can't believe she said __!!!" Like she wasn't this way the whole time.

The Azealia Banks of modelling. :rofl:

I'm all for her acting like a b*tch, but at least have a good career to back it up! Right now she's a flop so it seems desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDC put her on the show list for Ulyana Sergeenko, but she's not even in it. :unsure:

When she models all the insta-drama is forgiven cause the girl is GOOD when she wants to be

I can't believe no ones ever posted this.

Emilio Pucci S/S 2011

Cote May 2011 Digital Edition

^ I remember seeing this ! So good :wub:

She's been so quiet on IG ugh I wonder what she's up to! I wonder if her agency has anything to do with it? if she's still with NEXT?

^ I remember seeing this ! So good :wub:

She's been so quiet on IG ugh I wonder what she's up to! I wonder if her agency has anything to do with it? if she's still with NEXT?

She's not with NEXT.

I think the only agencies she has are Traffic Barcelona and Modelwerk Hamburg. I know they're both not in huge markets, but why can't they book her work as well?

I think the only agencies she has are Traffic Barcelona and Modelwerk Hamburg. I know they're both not in huge markets, but why can't they book her work as well?

Judging from her SNC interview, she only wants to do big shows :rolleyes:

She probably wants to do Paris or Milan. I don't think those agencies can book for that, can they?

Anyway, she did say September, so i am still waiting for news. :mellow:

Seeing this thread got me excited that there was actually some news from Snejana. lol

Judging from her SNC interview, she only wants to do big shows :rolleyes:

As she should, imo. What do you want her to do, walk for the likes of Christian Siriano? It's not like she's struggling for cash that she needs to walk shows to get a meal.

She did say September, and she did imply she was with another agency (?), lets see if anything comes of it. The fact that she's toned down her instagram rants and activities makes me optimistic.

^ I agree with you there, she's def been more quiet lately. but it could go either way.
One question: snej had some cosmetic work done?! :o
I didnt know this ! someone else on another thread mentioned it..

^ I agree with you there, she's def been more quiet lately. but it could go either way.
One question: snej had some cosmetic work done?! :o
I didnt know this ! someone else on another thread mentioned it..

she had her lips done for a while in the past, but I don't think she keeps on doing these procedures anymore

so what's up with the agency?:innocent:

Instead of getting her face done she should just dye her hair brown again.

I don't think there's going to be any news anymore, it's October now and fashion month ended.

Vogue Paris October 2006
"Tsarines"
Models: Natasha Poly, Tanya Dziahileva, Sasha Pivovarova, Vlada Roslyakova, Anna-Mariya Urajevskaya & Snejana Onopka
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Marc Lopez
Makeup: Peter Philips
Manicure: Lorraine Griffin

noirfacade.livejournal.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar