'so Last Season'

If the price is really good, then I think it would be a good investment. I think LV is quite good quality, even if I, personally, don't care for their designs. If you really like it, and it is in your budget, and you think you could get a lot of use out of it, then I really don't see anything that should stop you getting this bag.

Also, you say it is black? Well in that case, you could useit year round, I should think. It's not like you're proposing to carry a yellow straw Lily Pulitzer bag with white eyelet trim in the dead of winter.

Originally posted by foxinthesnow@Mar 14th, 2004 - 1:28 pm
There is a point where you can bring anything back out again so long as enough time has passed from the point where it was considered a bit overdone.
did somebody say LV multicolor??

Epi is beyond classic dear. Don't worry about it being in, the Epi linewill never be an "it" collection, just elegant and classic. Go for it.

Those who think that IT items can only be used throughtout a particular fashion season tend to be fashion slaves . . . so who cares what those people think??? If you like it, go for it! I think epi is even more classic and timeless than LV monogram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"