Socialite models

Seems like these socialite models only dabble in modeling, they are not fulltime models... dont see why it causes so much hostility...

Kalista said:
Elizabeth Jagger, Kimberley Stewart, Paris Hilton, Riley Keough, Lydia Hearst, Annabelle Dexter-Jones etc. Need I go on?
Annabelle Dexter-Jones models???

I strongly dislike it when these people become models, because the girls who don't have connections are so much better. They actually have the height and look to be a model. With Paris Hilton though, I think she is more of a spokesperson than a model really, but that's only because she is so famous. I don't really know. I just don't like it when people get stuff because of connections and not because they are actually good models.

manda

saw amanda hearst today, probably my fave current 'socialite' model.
orange joeboxer tee with embroidered cartoon on front & logo on back. medium faded blue jeans, slight bellbottom. nike black slip-on-trainers.
she's about 5'5' I think, i like her a lot more in person than in pictures.
perfect skin & always cute casual hair.

ps annabelle d-j is more of an actress. she mainly models for C. Ronson her sister's label.

Last edited by a moderator:
i keep seeing annabelle dexter-jones in teen vogue, not as a model but as a socialite, intern in paris and in the haute couture ball in paris.

just like that new show on E! .. what is it the Gastigo girls? something like htat.. that one daughter wants to be a model.. and got to walk in a show in fashion week only because she was a "celebreity-model"

riiiiight.. the girls without connections are the best IMO

brittney gastineau has nothing to do with high-fashion models but she is extremely attractive to me. and that E! reality show's situations place her in many unattractive environs, yet her natural ebullience & cuteness wins the day. I would be interested in seeing any 'professional' work she has achieved such as shows or editorials- actually i have a crush on brittney gastineau.

oh ok, gastineau is the name.. well i agree she is beautiful:smile: but i just don't see how she fits in with high-fashion modeling.. plus she is bigger than the other models, not that i think models need to be super-super-skinny but it just shows that she is an exception to the rule if she remains big-er than the other models

If your a socialite and actually have the right look to be a model, go ahead and be a model and work at it, if not dont bother trying to push something that wasnt meant for you.

I think this goes for anyone, not just socialites.

kristi evert said:
brittney gastineau has nothing to do with high-fashion models but she is extremely attractive to me. and that E! reality show's situations place her in many unattractive environs, yet her natural ebullience & cuteness wins the day. I would be interested in seeing any 'professional' work she has achieved such as shows or editorials- actually i have a crush on brittney gastineau.

I :heart: that show......The Brittni Gastineau vs Courtney Semmel Love triangle with that Fat guy!

Some of these girls are actually GOOD models:blush:.

I love Lydia Hearst. And Stella Tennant and Jaquetta Wheeler both come from very wealthy English families. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->