Chloé F/W 09.10 Paris

i'm just happy that chloe is back to being chloe again.

and those skirts at the end of the collection were pure love. :wub: i also adored the hair and make-up.

I love the hair and makeup in this show! The last part of the collection is the best. Chloe is one of my favourite brands, it's just so chic and feminine :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt think her first collection with the scalloped sleeves was all that bad, at least lesser 70s vibes were adapted. but this collection looks like something from the soap Dynasty, complete with the hairdos.

and it certainly didnt help with the closeups. strange and unflattering detailings like the ribboned and tasseled sleeves, gold embroideries on black velvet.

the last dress with the signature chloe beige was probably the only look that feels anything today and sadly it looks at odd with the rest.

it was very chloe like. but also new-
i loved the accessoires.
and one outfit, that lily wore.
with the white blazer and the long ivory skirt

I quiet like it, I love it's pretty details and the hair and makeup is beautiful.

The shoes at the end were absolutely STUNNING.

i don't know if it's just me.....but i totally see the dior aw03 queen mum shoes in those.

01000m.jpg
vs
F4S3420_mp.jpg

style.com/neimanmarcus.

So as not to have to rely on photobucket's bandwidth...

Complete Collection:

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg

style.com

I say that Fall 2008 was way better than this..But this one wasnt very very very bad :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->