Stella McCartney mocks Heather Mills

J'ador-DioR

Reaction score
Stella McCartney's 'single leg jewellery' revenge from Heather Mills

http://www.aniin.com/

By ANI
Monday November 9, 05:17 PM
Sir Paul McCartney's fashion designer daughter Stella McCartney has designed a necklace featuring a single leg - in order to take revenge from step mum Heather Mills.

Stella created the 300 pounds pendant as part of the launch of her new jewellery collection next season.

The necklace was shown to fashion industry insiders in Paris last month.
"A lot of people thought it was really edgy while others secretly thought it was out of order. It's such an obvious dig. It will cause a stir when it goes on sale," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
Mills, who lost her left leg in a road accident in 1993, launched a scathing TV attack on Stella, accusing her of breaking up her marriage to the former Beatle.

The ex-model said: "She's done some evil, evil things. She scraped my face out of a photo."
Stella was reportedly unhappy with her dad's marriage to Heather and refused to design her wedding dress.
She was unavailable for comment. (ANI)
yahoonews.com

I shouldn't be laughing at this but it has seriously made my day. It's just so mean and fabulously vicious :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

I don't know what to say....

I want that necklace.

not sure but i have read this already and love it
way to go Stella! i didnt like her either :smile:

That's f-ing hysterical. Sooo very wrong, but so delightfully bitchy.

^ I find it over the top ... Stella, you're wiping out all your good vegan karma :P

I'll believe it when I see it.

From what I hear, Stella is childish...but oh well. I love her clothes.

^LMAO. For reals?? I want to know where too!

I don't know what went down between the two of them, but Stella should've been the bigger person in this.

^Well I can't determine exactly where, but I keep having a pic of a gold leg necklace popping into my head. And a one-leg jewelry item doesn't seem so out-of-ordinary to me.

^Well I can't determine exactly where, but I keep having a pic of a gold leg necklace popping into my head. And a one-leg jewelry item doesn't seem so out-of-ordinary to me.

It seems quite out of the ordinary to me ... but I think I know where you've seen it. In the Catholic tradition, there are little metal representations of legs, arms, hands, whatever ... if you visit a shrine, you leave the representation of the body part you have an issue with. I forgot the word, I think it begins with an I ... ??? :huh:

Some people collect them ...

I don't know what went down between the two of them, but Stella should've been the bigger person in this.
I agree..if this is true it seems a somewhat tacky move on her part..if you're going to attack her, criticise her for being a crass, attention-seeking golddigger, not the fact that she is missing a leg, which is something beyond her control and quite a 'cheap shot', I might add.
Although either way I think it would be wiser for Stella to not voice her opinion in such ways because of the media circus that [she knows] would ensue

oh man. they must have some serious issues amongst themselves! that's just evil! (although i am laughing inside as to how b*tchy it really is!)

That leg will sell out in minutes with the amount of press this is getting

I'm no fan of Heather Mills but thats such an inappropriate way to get "revenge".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->