Stretch Marks

i got them on the insides of my thighs when i had dramatic weight loss. I was to embarressed to tell anyone so i didnt get to treat them or anything , bu they have just sorta gone with time .. so i`m a happy camper :smile:

Anhphan what strength of retin do u use? I have .25% that I use on my face, is that strongth to use on stretch marks?

nELL said:
Anhphan what strength of retin do u use? I have .25% that I use on my face, is that strongth to use on stretch marks?

mine's 0.025%..so im guessing urs is better?...but it does dry ur skin...

anhphan said:
mine's 0.025%..so im guessing urs is better?...but it does dry ur skin...

however..it does say in the package...no matter how much you put on ur still gonna get the same result...so... i don't know if that would change anything if you have a higher concentration

Kelly Rowland has them too! Well it looks like it...
c3c_hollywoodsbest.jpg

I have them on my hips and upper thighs and I use cocoa butter - a slight change but they havn't disappeared- sigh

Now as well as this I'm gonna try a product called bio-oil

on a sorta related note my friend has them too - except she has them on her knees as well

ali said:
I have them on my hips and upper thighs and I use cocoa butter - a slight change but they havn't disappeared- sigh

on a sorta related note my friend has them too - except she has them on her knees as well

i have them on my knees, my ***, my sides(love handles), my hips, my legs , my arms..and im not that fat. its depressing, but i'm not giving up...im still using retin A and vitamine E. Whats the bio-oil? has neone had success w/ that?

i have stretch marks on my upper thights and my ***..... I hate them! And they're already white and fading away, so I guess there is not much that i can do.... just wait for them to fade as much as thay can. Or is there something to do??

anhphan said:
yea... i'm really embarassed of mine too.. i have some stretch marks on my legs... at the back..n i hate them!... they're white now..so i can't really treat them..i now dont wear shorts or skirts nemore becuase of it.

make that two people who don't wear shorts/skirts anymore

i feel your pain :( :P

i guess i will have to go use tanning lotion or something, but i'm so bloody lazy, i'll just stick to my jeans:rolleyes:

what do people think of stretch marks when they see them on other people?

i know someone who goes "eww gross," but the majority don't give it a second thought...

When I see someone with stretchmarks the first thing that goes through my head is "Whew...I'm not the only one!" The only reason my stretchmarks bother me is because they are one my knees and my lower stomach (love handles). Puberty really messed me up. I have them on my butt, inner thighs, and the back of my knees. I have a darker skin tone so now the marks are lighter than my skin tone so they're really obvious. It's so nervewracking to me, and I never wear shorts or skirts above the knee because of my marks.

ali said:

I have them on my boobs, bum and thighs. They are whitish and become more noticable when I lose weight. I have been using Bio-Oil for a while now (applied on damp skin straight from the shower as an all over moisturiser). They seemed to have faded quite a bit and my skin is now soooo soft. It's quite expensive to use it this way because I get through a lot, but I think it's worth it because I think it's prevented more coming too.

More info here www.bio-oil.info

If you just put a large amount of lotion on your body everyday it'll help prevent getting those stretch marks. Too bad, I didn't figure out about stretch marks until I got them. :cry:

i had them so bad it was horrible and i tryd every thing then my friend told me about bio oil
http://www.bio-oil.info/
and there gone well not totally but nothing a bit of laser cant sort out but people dont notice them no more

ALOT of people have stretchmarks of some sort, weather they choose to admit it or not, so dont feel like you are the only one. I dont really have much, I used to have a little on the sides of my hips when they started developing but they vanished. Hey look at the bright side, having stretchmarks is better than having cellulite.

i have them on my thighs and breasts.
i use to use vitamin E cream. but then i just lost loads of weight put it back on and now i have them again.
they dont piss me off too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->