Stretch Marks

I used it in the morning after my shower and at night just before going to bed. :flower:

I used Jergens Replenishing Vitamin E Lotion on the stretchmarks on the back of my arm, and they are 99.9% invisible! I was so surprised. Though even though I apply it twice a day it doesnt seem to be doing anything for the ones on my hips. *cries*
I'm gonna pick up some concentrated vitamin E this weekend I think. =)

i've got strech marks in my breast, hips, thies and back of my arms. i got them all when i gained weight when i was 14 or 15. now i just want to get rid of them because they don't look nice when you get tanned. i should really start using vitamin E products if those help even a bit. they have faded really much but i wouldn't like to have them at all. besides i'm on a diet so maybe they'll disapper at the same time when i lose weight and use the vitamin E products

Has anyone tried FutureTec?

I got stretch marks on my hips during my sudden teenage growth of hips. It was such a pain -I didn't want the marks or the hips!! Plus they are really apparent because they are white and I have Indian skin tone. I dont think I am getting any more though and the others are either fading (v v v slowly) or I am getting used to them. I am planning to try FutureTec this summer.

To prevent more stretch marks I take vitamins (which includes crucial zinc -you could just take a zinc supplement if you want) and hemp seed oil which increases the elasticity of the skin. Apparently asian skin (Indian and Chinese) is less elastic than caucasian skin so it is important to take oils if you want to prevent the marks.

i would never afford that kind of treatments so i just have to use the cheap ones. besides my mom wouldn't pay any kind of those things

Refering back to Vit. E helping strech marks, I was wondering....do you think baby oil with vit E would do the trick as well? E.g.: Johnsons Baby oil (Aloe Vera & vit. E)

Miss_A said:
Refering back to Vit. E helping strech marks, I was wondering....do you think baby oil with vit E would do the trick as well? E.g.: Johnsons Baby oil (Aloe Vera & vit. E)

Honestly? No. pure vitamin E oil is very very thick..so I doubt there really is much of the stuff in Johnsons baby oil :flower:

Hanne said:
Honestly? No. pure vitamin E oil is very very thick..so I doubt there really is much of the stuff in Johnsons baby oil :flower:

I use Invite E products. They have various creams for dry, very dry and x dry skin. They also have Vitamin E oil and are absorbed by the skin really quickly. I didn't like oil because its annoying waiting for it to dry and not get messy. ATM I'm using Skin repair lotion with Avocadin in it but I think the whole range is fairly similar.
Sorry I dont know if you can get it anywhere other than Australia though :unsure:
http://www.pharmacare.com.au/invite/images/product/Skin-Repair-Lotion.jpg

Hope that can help someone out :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
acester said:
yer my friend just suddenly got white ones...but in the weirdest place..........

across her knee..and I'm not saying vertical, I'm saying horizontal!! and her knees are soooo not fat

OMG I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I've had them on my knees for a while now... ugh they won't go away!

HELP no vit. E products

guys help!!!

I have been looking for vit E products for a few weeks now and I can't find anything alike, not to mention vit E oil...people just look at me strange when I ask for it.

Anyways the problem is that I have just noticed some new strechmarks on my *** and on my thigh. I am in tears :cry:. I don't know what to use anymore. Please help me with other substitutes before matters get even worse :cry:

:heart:

I think the Body Shop has vitamin E oil. And if you are in the Uk, i have heard that Superdrug has it too for a really cheap price.
Try stores that have natural products or e-bay.

Acester mentione Bio-oil, i have also heard lots of raves about this product, but it´s only available in some countries, but, once again, in e-bay i´m sure you´ll find it. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wellsurplied health/eco stores should carry e vitamin oil..otherwise I've seen it sold on-line as well :flower:

What is the fastest acting anti stetch mark cream... in like 6 weeks i have a test swimsuit shoot and i need to take care of a few unwanted marks :unsure:

I don't know if this will work, but shea butter, the absolutely pure kind, was recommended by a few people here. The type you get at health food stores, not the Palmers kind-you know you have the right stuff if it is very, very thick. Mine is actually very grainy, it is that pure. That may be worth a try.

purple stretch marks r treatable... the ones that r white ... very hard to treat... i went to my dermotologist.. n she perscribed me... retin A. I've been using them for several months now... and i have seen results..but..they're still purple.. so i'm guessing its a really slow process!!!..so b patient guys... n.. where can i get pure vitamin e oil???

Annphan, you can get Vitamin E oil at the drug store, I don't know if it's pure or not. Talk to the pharmacist. It is very greasy. You can also get vitamin E capsules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->