Subscription Help

^Thank you for the link. But there is no way I am paying £191 :ninja:

The Japan Centre in Piccadilly has it at their bookshop & you can get a subscription through them with a discount. I have my subscription through Kinokuniya in the States & it is a lot cheaper than subscribing any other way or buying it month-to-month on the newsstand. I get all my Japanese magazines from them.

Japan Centre
212-213 Piccadilly
020-7439-8035

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you MMA. I will give them a call ^_^

What do you guys think/know about dipresse.com? I've heard some bad things but I really want to get some Numéros from there because they are the only place that has them. Any advice?

Vogue US vs British Vogue

Hi everybody!
I don't know what to do... Wich magazine should I subscribe to?
What would you do?

Vogue US?
or
Vogue UK?

:huh:

If it's not expensive for you- Both

But IMO, UK Edition.

I would subscribe for Vogue UK, its better in my opinion. It might be more expensive thought, depending where you live.

Yes, UK Vogue is more expensive (twice), but I think I'll choose it,
Thank you all for your help!

Does anyone in the UK subscribe to US Harpers Bazaar? I can't take buying another horrendous newsstand cover.

What do people think about Flair, L'Officiel Paris, and French Elle? Are they worth subscribing to?

Do you know where i can subscribe to digital magazine editions ( teen vogue , vogue uk - us , glamour uk e.t.c ) i had one site but i lost address :(

^zinio.com is my first stop for digital copies. But It doesn't have UK or US Vogue and Teen Vogue. I'm not sure about Glamour.

i use to get magazines there but all good one are gone :(
i had one address but i delete it from my email :(

Does anyone in the UK subscribe to US Harpers Bazaar? I can't take buying another horrendous newsstand cover.
I have the same problem; their covers are hideous!
I couldn't even find a HB on magazine cafe! Although I know they DO import it!

Is there any way for foreigners to subscribe to Vogue Nippon? I actually found a subscription form on some site but they asked me $360 for a one-year subscription and there's no way I'd ever pay that much for magazines...

^ Did you try Amazon.Com/Amazon.Co.Jp (You can see it in English too) or Vogue Nippon site?

^I'm going to try Amazon, thanks tarsha. I tried Vogue Nippon's website, hoping that would be in english but it's not and the Babelfish translation is impossible to understand.
I'm ready to pay $100 but no more, I hope I'll find the right thing.

Btw, sorry I hadn't read the previous comments in this thread, also asking for a Vogue Nippon subscription :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->