Tall models

she was listed as 6'1 back when she was with IMG, definitely one of the tallest girls around

I know however you can clearly see she isn't 6'1" here, she's only slightly taller than Alana who is 180 solid.

I know however you can clearly see she isn't 6'1" here, she's only slightly taller than Alana who is 180 solid.

if her agency listed her as 6'1 they have no reason to lie other than her being taller than 6'1. and how are you so sure that Alana is 180cm?

if her agency listed her as 6'1 they have no reason to lie other than her being taller than 6'1. and how are you so sure that Alana is 180cm?

Alana is the same height as a tonne of girls who are 180 (Daria Strokous, Magda Fraçkowiak, Ashleigh Good, Kati Nescher), so if she's not then something's a bit off with them as well.
I know for a fact she's about 2cm shorter than Toni, who isn't quite 6', so Alana being 180 makes Jessica 183 max.
Actually, it's probably easier to say it like this - Jessica being 6'1 makes Nicole Pollard almost 6'3" :judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica and Alana are not standing next to each other on the runway at Armani. Jessica is probably about 4 feet behind Alana. I doubt at agency would increase a model's height unless the model was under 5' 9".

I didn't know Gertrud was that tall.

Some others that may qualify for this list are

Alice Gibb said she is 6' .5".

Alice Burdeu is at least 6'.

Laura Kampman is listed at 5' 11.5"/ 181 cm.

Valentijn De Hingh is 6' 1" to 6' 2".

Hadassa Lima is 6'/ 182cm.

Jourdan Dunn didn't look too much shorter than Karlie during the DVF backstage coverage after the show, so maybe her claims of being 6' aren't too far off. She looks an inch taller than Joan, who is 5' 10.5'/ 179.

It hard to use pictures to determine height. Wide angle lenses, common for backstage photos, can really distort images. Shoes and posture are also factors.

Jessica and Alana are not standing next to each other on the runway at Armani. Jessica is probably about 4 feet behind Alana. I doubt at agency would increase a model's height unless the model was under 5' 9".

I didn't know Gertrud was that tall.

Some others that may qualify for this list are

Alice Gibb said she is 6' .5".

Alice Burdeu is at least 6'.

Laura Kampman is listed at 5' 11.5"/ 181 cm.

Valentijn De Hingh is 6' 1" to 6' 2".

Hadassa Lima is 6'/ 182cm.

Jourdan Dunn didn't look too much shorter than Karlie during the DVF backstage coverage after the show, so maybe her claims of being 6' aren't too far off. She looks an inch taller than Joan, who is 5' 10.5'/ 179.

It hard to use pictures to determine height. Wide angle lenses, common for backstage photos, can really distort images. Shoes and posture are also factors.

Alana is about a foot in front of Nicole Pollard and Nicole about the same in front of Jessica. Because of that distance and the way that this particular camera is angled in the video, it gives a pretty good indication of their heights as if they were walking in line with each other, in other words, it doesn't throw the angles off too much, so with that, I'm quite confident that Jessica is an inch shorter than Nicole and an inch taller than Alana.

Gertrud is one of those girls who doesn't look that tall until you see her next to other models. I think that's because her proportions aren't as exaggerated as say Karlie or Frida's, with their long legs and willowy frames. Gertrud has the long torso and strong legs so she appears shorter than what she is. I'll post a video to showcase her height (can't do off my phone :roll eyes: )

Definitely. Alice Gibb I think is even taller than that, from what I've seen she's closer to 6'1.5", I remember at Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 she towered Kim Noorda.
Alice Burdeu is a definite 6-footer.

Joan is shorter than Abbey and Karmen who are both 5'10" (178), I'm putting Joan at 177, she's definitely not quite Kasia's height.

Jourdan is 5'11", so her claims of being 6' aren't too far off because it's only a matter of cm. She's shorter than Toni Garrn and Taryn Davidson.

Ewa Wladymiruk is listed as 6'0.5"/ 184 cm at City Models.

Ewa Wladymiruk is listed as 6'0.5"/ 184 cm at City Models.

Right, I think we can add her to the giants list.

I fossicked around and found a video to show how tall Gertrud is (at Bill Blass Spring 2012:(

At 3:25 you can see Frida on the left behind Hanne and Gertrud on the right behind Hailey, then at 3:27 you can see Frida and Gertrud walking directly in line with each other.
I first noticed how tall she was during the Gianfranco Ferré spring 2012 finale when she was walking in front of Irina K and appeared taller (which I found out she actually is).

Thought this would also be a good video to share here.
At the start you see Irina K (in flats!) and you can see how tall she is then at the end at 4:30 you see Karlie get up from her makeup chair :shock::shock::shock:
Sure she's wearing heels but DAMN!!

^Karlie being super tall never gets old haha.

Nastya/Stasha Yatchuk is listed at 181 cm in her Modelwerk portfolio. Her proportions are incredible.

Charlene Högger is also listed at 181 cm.

Sarah Bledsoe is another giant I've found.
Towered Ajak Deng at Naeem Khan this season and followed Yulia K (181) in the finale with a good 1.5" advantage :P
At least a 6-footer.

Tami Williams is listed as 5'10.5/179 cm but here (3:06) she passes 5'11 Carla Ciffoni and looks the same height as her if not taller. And they are wearing the exact same shoes.

I have to say, not a huge difference between Nastya Kusakina (182), Nicole Pollard (alleged to be 189 :innocent:) and Ewa Wladymiruk (listed as 180 :lol:) in this finale (it's from 6:49)

Pause at 5:40 and look at the height difference between Marikka Juhler and everyone else..
Especially Katlin Aas and Marie Piovesan.
And...Marikka is leaning against the balustrade :shock:

The tallest girl out there right now.

183 Taryn Davidson with 182 Toni..

vXNgAH8U.jpg
Fe721R4R.jpg

MMZIFeHz.jpg

zimbio, bfanyc

Finally...
Nicole Pollard and Alexandra Agoston-O'Connor next to each other (in the finale from 6:08).
Pretty much exactly the same height. This puts Nicole at an absolutely solid 6'1" as I know Alexandra's that tall.

I know I'm pretty much the only one who cares about this stuff but I'm sharing anyway... :woot::clap:
Kaila Hart, Alexandra Agoston-O'Connor and Nicole Pollard standing side-by-side, same shoes, non-distorted and off-kilter photo.
They're all the same height, so we're definitely putting Kaila at 6'1" along with Alexandra and Nicole.

SGYJjV0N.jpg

5tmNZBuC.jpg

zimbio, popsugar

Tall model heights (models above 180 - descending order:(

187cm
Marikka Juhler

186cm
Alexandra Agoston-O'Connor
Valeria Brealeanu
Sarah Pauley

185cm
Karlie Kloss
Frida Gustavsson
Kirsi Pyrhonen
Gertrud Hegelund
Timea Birkner
Kaila Hart
Anniek Kortleve

184cm
Irina K
Ylonka Verheul
Nicole Pollard
Flo Gennaro

183cm
Taryn Davidson
Tessa Bennenbroek
Vanessa Axente
Maria Borges

182cm
Toni Garrn
Katrin Thormann
Rianne Ten Haken
Ana Beatriz Barros
Nastya Kusakina
Carolina Trentini
Alyona Osmanova

181cm
Cat McNeil
Jac
Yulia Kharlapanova
Kim Noorda
Iris Strubegger
Lais Ribeiro
Stella Tennant
Jourdan Dunn
Ksenia Kahnovich
Elisabeth Erm

Lais Ribeiro 184cm

What about Hana Soukupova? I believe she is also in 186cm category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->