Tank Volume 6, Issue 1 : Claudia Schiffer by Luis Sanchis

Small Preview of Claudia's ed.

If you have an online subscription, you can see whole issue here.

Exacteditions

Claudia Schiffer

TankMagazine.Com via hfgl

I saw this issue today in stores, it's the spiral bound issue. The cover and back cover are weirdly textured too.

It's a nice idea to make spiral bound I guess, although it seems pretty thin.

I'm all for 90's supermodels continuing to appear in magazines - they're the girls I love - but when I remember the glory days of Claudia Schiffer and then look at these images... maybe it's the styling, maybe it's the lighting.

I think it's because some of the poses are ones I remember from older images of her - are those echoes deliberate? - and the comparison between then and now is unkind. If I hadn't seen her old work, I'd be thinking she looks great.

People always complain that they're sick of Kate and Linda being everywhere still, well I have to say that I am tired and bored with Claudia.

Great cover. I adore Tank magazine, and can't wait to see the Daul Kim feature.

saw this in the shop the otehr and it is massive. and it looks just like a book because it has that spirally thing going down the side

This looks nice. I like the soft colours of Claudia's ed.

I'm all for 90's supermodels continuing to appear in magazines - they're the girls I love - but when I remember the glory days of Claudia Schiffer and then look at these images... maybe it's the styling, maybe it's the lighting.

I think it's because some of the poses are ones I remember from older images of her - are those echoes deliberate? - and the comparison between then and now is unkind. If I hadn't seen her old work, I'd be thinking she looks great.
I completely agree.And I think they are deliberate.

There's an editorial with Lindsay Ellingson photographed by Julia Kennedy,styling by Pandora Lennard.
Here's Who's the girl with Daul and ? by Gilad Sasporta,styling by Daul herself.

tankmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the cover at all, or Claudia's ed. But I like TANK because of their paper (I have a thing for nice paper) and the spiral binding sounds interesting :smile:

cool cover but her jeans look strange pulled down like that imo.. it doesn't look natural at all, rather like they were just finding a way to show more of her bum. :mellow: it's a great bum but i still think it looks strange..:lol: i wish they would have used the 4th pic posted from the editorial, i love the light and that dress! :heart:

well i personally have a little problem with 90s supermodels : linda done so much to her face that she looks nothing like her, kate is still nice ( maybe coz she is more in today's models style, well she wasn't really one of the rat pack with linda,christy,claudia, naomi and the rest.) and claudia face is looking waorse and worse with age ( i don't mind wrinkles and all but i mean that one of her eye is different with age more and more, her face is not asymetrical now ). So i am either bored of them ( naomi, christie ) or scared with their faces ( linda , claudia ) - i just don't understand why we should treat them differently just coz they were supermodels of 90s. If they want still working as a "normal" models we should treat them the same as Anja, Sasha or others.

GREAT to see a luis sanchis photograph on the cover of any magazine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->