Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

LoveMyBoots said:
My Target collection hasn't changed much since the last time I went, but hopefully it will when I go this week. I'm still desperately seeking the Strapless Trapunto Stitch Dress and the Luella Empire Voile Dress.

Love My Boots, my local Target just got the Luella Empire Voile Dress - I saw it today, so I guess the stocks are starting to change, 'cause my Target's collection had stayed the same since the beginning. I really want that "Trapunto Stitch Dress." Can't wait 'til that hits stores! Luella is really breaking my pocketbook. :blush:

im worried that the trapunto dress has already came and went to stores. i really wanted to at least SEE it in the stores.

lucy92 said:
im worried that the trapunto dress has already came and went to stores. i really wanted to at least SEE it in the stores.
I know, I wanted to see it in person, too. Target.com assured me that if it's still shown on the website, that means they're actively trying to get it back in stock. so there's hope!^_^

IAte86Crayons said:
Luella is really breaking my pocketbook. :blush:
Same here!!:shock:

I'm returning the brown belted cuff bracelet today, and I know I'll have to peek at the clothes again. I'm addicted!:blush: I've never bought clothes this much. My DH says he doesn't mind, but I need to stop soon.

My wish came true - they had the black trapunto dress in stock at my Target finally!! I'm so happy I was able to get one in my size. So check your Targets, they just might have 'em!:D

The expensive jackets were also marked down to half price (which is better than the website), and I got one of the blue tanks for only about $9.

They also had all the different totes in stock, which was a surprise. They didn't have any just the other day.

yay, thats good usmarinewife, so would you say that the fit was similar to the other dresses? im going to check my target this weekend for the dress.
are the buttons superfluous and only for show?

lucy92: Well, actually I wasn't able to try it on in the store, but just grabbed a 3 (like I have in the plaid dress) and crossed my fingers that it'd fit when I got it home. It fits beautifully! Fits like the taffeta bow dress bc it has the zipper and elastic in the back. You have to tie the bow yourself...there are small black string belt loops to hold it in place. Yes, the buttons are like male nipples - just for decoration.:wink: And surprise, surprise...it has pockets (like Sandra Bullock's Oscar gown)! I like that. I highly recommend getting your hands on one of these.:D

i wonder why it needed the elastic back if it had a zipper! thats great that it had pockets...very useful. and you are lucky you are such a small size..youll be able to snap up a lot of this stuff on sale!

^I think the elastic back is just for the look. I don't know...it seems like around here the smaller sizes sell out first. I already have most of the stuff I wanted...unless she comes out with some more stuff next month and surprises me again like she did March 1st. How many things can be in this collection?!:blink: :lol:

I was in Target the other night and the Luella Bartley items are ver nice. She has leather jackets and a bunch of other stuff. I am very pleased. :smile:

They had the worst crap in our targets down here.

I didn't get anything.

OMG!! if anyone could get a size 3 trapunto dress in the US, i would loooooove to get it!! i cant find it anywhere, and i am in LOVE with it. ebay doesnt have it :(. i will pay for it and for goood shipping price. i just want it so badly :/

prettyjuice: i'll check next time i'm in target again. i think i got their only 3 at that particular store, but i'll be happy to check again there and at others. if i find it for you, i'll just ask exactly what i pay for the dress +tax & shipping. :smile: i hope you're able to find it in your local stores first, though...it's a shame to have to pay for shipping.

free_ship_min_purch.gif
This is next to all the Luella stuff on the site right now.:smile:
Target.com said:
Offer applies to purchases of $50 or more in the Women's category, including items in clothing, shoes, accessories, and jewelry, based on merchandise subtotal. Merchandise subtotal based on each shipping destination. Giftcards, e-giftcards, gift wrap and tax will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer does not include 1-day or 2-day shipping and handling charges or previous orders. Offer available at Target.com only and does not apply to partner businesses, custom clothing, personalized gifts or Amazon.com product purchases. Offer expires March 18, 2006.
HTH!

AND here's a promotional discount code to get an extra 10% off on top of the free shipping and sale that ends tomorrow: TCFNPTSL

thanks so much usmarinewife for the effort of checking!
yes, i was thinking I will go today to my target in hopes of finding it. my target isnt the best resource for the collection unfortunately :(
we shall see!

my target has limited sizes (two or three) of each item. that can be a pain. other targets that i have visited that numerous sizes of only a few items.

usmarinewife, is the material of the trapunto dress similar to the cotton voile dress?

lucy92: no, the empire voile dress' shell is 100% cotton, and the trapunto dress' shell is 100% polyester (it's like satin). It's like the taffeta bow dresses, if you have seen/felt those.

Did anyone else notice the main page for GO International is not loading it's usual Luella interactive menu? Maybe this means they're updating it with the info on the next designer! hmmmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgerdays
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->