Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

lucy92: what don't you like about the necktie shirt? I love mine...I think it looks great with the biker jacket. I noticed the silhouettes, too. I agree it looks like women, until possibly #4 (could be a short-haired woman, though). :smile:

usmarinewife, i have banned anything that i have to iron from my wardrobe! hence, no necktie shirt...unless it goes on sale....then i might change my mind.

i visited my local target today...no further markdowns and no additional items on sale...drat.

can't wait until the navy jacket goes on sale!

hmmn, my order for the Luella Surf Screen Tee in lime was cancelled. i wonder what the shirt looked like!

if you check out the new copy of jane magazine with ashlee simpson on the cover they feature a luella outfit (the sparkly tank and khaki long skirt)

thanks for the info on jane, lucy92. i'll take a peek!
that's strange about your order being cancelled. i saw that t-shirt in the store. i thought it was cute.

i ordered the black large sunglasses and the white aviators and am looking forward to trying them on. i hope they look good, otherwise i can just return them and it'll give me an excuse to go to the store again.:innocent:

i have a subscription to elle now, so if i see anything in the may issue as soon as i get it, i'll post about it here. i have a feeling that's where they'd do a story on the tara line if they do, since the luella feature was in feb's issue, right? i'm so impatient!:bounce:

i guess target is really sucessful with this as ive gone to different targets maybe like ten times since go international started.

the february issue of elle with the luella feature is worth checking out! check your library if you havent seen it.

still havent seen the red trapunto dress or the sunglasses in stores.

i actually bought a copy of the feb elle on ebay yesterday!:lol: i hope the seller ships it soon.

i haven't seen the red trapunto or glasses in the stores either. i need to go back to target soon since i haven't been since last friday! that's a while for me. i've been too many times.:stuart: :hardhead:

:flower: i was at traget on tuesday and almost all the luella stuff was marked down. tons of dresses, jackets and jeans on sale. btw the sunglasses are really cute!

oh man, if someone sees the red trapunto dress, buy one for each of us!!
im dying to get that one haha. but its so hard to find. i wish it were still online :ermm:

size 13 trapunto online now!! get it while you can. wish it was my size...

there are some more items onsale at the target website (ie the yellow ruffle top)

what days of the week does target do markdowns? do they do them on saturday evenings to be ready for sunday? i wish i knew.

eeeee!
i just got the trapunto dress in the mail!!
finally, after all this time of wanting it

i went back to my target today...no new items on sale and no further markdowns...

surprisingly, a few items that WERE onsale before (ie the zip puff shirt) were back at full price...wtf?

the skirt part of my trapunto dress is quite wide...has anyone noticed that about theirs?

just a bit of advice...if you find something in the store but not in the right size you can scan it and the device will tell you if its in the storeroom and then one of the clerks can go get it for you!

lucy92 said:
if you find something in the store but not in the right size you can scan it and the device will tell you if its in the storeroom and then one of the clerks can go get it for you!
thanks for the info, lucy92!:D

prettyjuice: someone was able to find you your size in the trapunto dress and mail it to you? i'm so glad you finally got it.:clap: how do you like it?

i got my back issue of feb elle. i like the luella feature with all the pics. it's interesting to see how she puts some of the pieces together.:huh: i noticed she's using some of target's shoes with the outfits, too. i keep peeking when i'm in target to see if they carry the trapunto dress in red at some point, but not getting my hopes up.:lucky: just waiting for the next go designer's feature in may at this point. unless...luella comes out with some final new pieces for this collection that i can get excited about.

i actually found it on ebay!!:D
im thrilled! it fits great and i adore the pockets ^_^
i hope you do find the red one! it would be even more stunning in red!!

I got the kelly green cropped jacket today :heart:

Who knew I needed one :P

usmarinewife, whats your total list of your luella stuff? must be impressive.

at this point im just waiting for stuff to get marked down more (ie the jackets, blazers, sequin tank, long rugby etc)

i think on april 1 all the stuff will be marked down. hope so.

Curious said:
I got the kelly green cropped jacket today :heart: Who knew I needed one :P
It is very cute, isn't it? I think it's really nice for Spring.^_^

prettyjuice: Oh, great! I did see a size 3 on eBay recently. Hopefully you didn't pay too much. I just peeked in my Target this weekend, and they were out of the smaller sizes in the trapunto. Only had them left in the taffeta bow dresses. Those are nice, too. The pockets on the trapunto are really neat.

lucy92: Funny you ask that!:lol: The answer is too many things.:blush: I think/hope you're right about there being more clearance when April hits. Oh yeah, and I noticed things that were previously marked down were back to full price here, as well.:angry:

I got the 2 pairs of sunglasses in the mail this week. I think they're just too big for my face.:doh: I'll try them on again, and if I don't feel comfortable with them, I'll have to return them. Disappointing bc the glasses are really cute in person and a good deal, I think. I tried on the navy blazer in the store last weekend, and don't know if I care for it so much on me. Maybe with the right outfit, but when trying on over my t-shirt and jeans, it wasn't that great for me. We'll see when it goes on sale if I like it better with a different look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->