Tattoos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to get one on the top of my foot I just cant figure out what and I want to be sure of what I want.

i heard it's sort of taboo to get an artist to do work on a piece done by another artist b/c it's disrespectful (for lack of a better word) to the original artist. i hear that some artists will refuse to work on another artist's piece? i'm wondering if this is true because i want to get my tattoos fixed up by another artist because (i've posted about this before) of mistakes made by the original artist. i would rather try another artist.

source: my pic..a friends tattoo on her wrist-arm. its beautiful

Attachments

• 20090428115141_large.jpg
    20090428115141_large.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 18
My advice... never, ever, get your boyfriend´s name tattooed.

Ditto. Not even your husband's. Go for someone more permanent... like your mother or child.

Oh, and especially if they won't return the favor :P

I'm not sure if I'm that into the writing on the arm tattoo..they kinda remind me of what we used to do when I was in elementary school..write and draw on our hands and arms :smile:

I like small wrist tattoos but I hate Tribals. I think tribals look trashy sometimes..

i have been wanting several tattoos since 2008 but never got around to it to get it done. i want to let it soak in and wait for a couple years and see if i still want it. of course there were one of two that i wanted but now i dont really want anymore. there is still one that i want though, to write 'year of the cat' on my arm like those script.

i was even thinking of getting a tiny little pencil tattoo on my hand somewhere because i love to draw. it is part of my life and i realize how miserable i can get without drawing, which was something i been doing since i can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->