Tattoos #2

I always find hebrew tattoos weird being that jews aren't supposed to get tattoos

I see your point Matthaeus123.... and its true it is slightly weird. However, I think that many more Jew's have begun to "break or bend" the rules slightly and have gotten tattoos. I think its becoming more accepted with the younger generations. In my case the reason for getting such a tattoo would be as a way to remember my history, my religion, and who I am.

^Toccata, those are some fresh tattoos! Very nice.

I don't have any (yet), but am looking through thread for inspiration :smile:. Anyone else know any other sites with tattoo designs I can look through?

:heart: Thank you so much ingetjuh18, Ivee, CrisGalaxy, iLoveCouture, Jenna-maria, raerae, ErinW, victorshmily! :heart:

The biggest site I know for Tattoo Pictures is;
http://www.bmezine.com/
I think it's free to register.

my co-blogger and i just got our first tattoos a couple of weeks ago.

i'm already addicted and planning my next one for this weekend!!!

I kind of want this tattooed on me...

28hhncw.jpg

misscapricho.com

Awww...it's such a cute cat :wub: I love it and I think it would make a great tattoo!

I always find hebrew tattoos weird being that jews aren't supposed to get tattoos

thats quite interesting, i thought the same as well - Ami James is one of the co-owners of miami ink, and he is jewish.
I can't remember which episode it was but he talks about being jewish and being tattooed and it made me think differently, like ohh i didn't think of it like that, kind of thing. i'll see if i can find what he said

Does anyone have any personal experience or know anything regarding text tattoos eventually bleeding over time?

I've wanted literary text tattoos for more than 2 years but heard that unless the font is big enough it will eventually all bleed into a blob :[

^ i've heard if that for small size tattoos. Which was my question, what is the smallest size for a tattoo?

I was looking into just small letters in the inside of my wrist. :smile: on the left side CA and the right side a P

I think letters can be quite small. mine are about 1cm (capital letter) small...

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm interested in getting text tattoos primarily
a friend of mine for a tattoo and she had originally want an inscription also but her artist warned her that it'd eventually all bleed so she went with only a picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syncvogue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->