Teen Vogue March 2008 : Blake Lively by Arthur Elgort

violet100

Reaction score
blake-lively-teen-vogue-march-2008-01.jpg

I don't know if this has been posted yet but I didn't see it! It's from justjared.com

OMG are they SERIOUS?:shock:

This is such a bad cover image,so unflattering!:ninja:She was recently on Lucky,so this is a huge scoop for her.^_^

Oh thank the lord it's not Ellen Page. I like Blake, she's just so sunny...

I thought Ellen Page was on the cover? Someone here kept saying she had the cover

Looks more like a July cover :blink:
Downgrade, especially following last month's cover.

^I agree, it's so poorly executed. It looks like an old TEEN magazine (is that even printed anymore?) cover and not the young hip and fashionable covers I know Teen vogue is capable of. Such a shame since I really like Blake Lively (and I'm addicted to Gossip Girl:ninja: ). I will probably read it anyway though.:innocent:

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: x 100000000

ugh, i knew this was going to happen...
pretty soon she'll be hollywoods "it girl"
blah - shes nothing special imo

shes very beautiful really, but the cover is so boring, i think it would have actually been idk better if they had almost no text in it, but of course that would impossible from teen vogue.

I think the cover is cute! Not the biggest fan of the colors, but Blake looks nice. I love summer eds.

i actually think the cover is cute...:ninja:
but that's just me...:lol:

^It is cute! Although I am really not looking forward to "Best Dressed Teens: Fashion's Rising Style Stars." 10 bucks that 80% of these teens are children of celebrities.

I think she looks very cute also. Remember, its Teen Vogue, not Vogue. Its supposed to be kind of girly looking.

And yeah jules, I agree about the celebrity kid thing. Its always them who get recognized in this magazine.

I actually really like it! I usually like summery covers during winter time! Can't wait to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->