Teen Vogue March 2008 : Blake Lively by Arthur Elgort

I like Blair a lot more in the show. But, in my opinion, both of these girls are far from pretty or stylish in real life.

M: Simona McIntyre
1cb383fa56011279e9b9d3fnu9.jpg

chantalenadeau

Just got my issue today, and their spring fashion A-Z list is just the cutest thing.
Plus, they have such a great taste in up-and-coming models.

TFfG, which other models are featured in the A-Z feature?

hey girls,
does anyone know where I can get the BB Dakota Dress which looks like a Balenciaga?

^^haha I have been searching everywhere for it online! :lol: In the magazine, it says you can get it at upagainstthewall.com but I checked and they don't sell stuff online.

^^haha I have been searching everywhere for it online! :lol: In the magazine, it says you can get it at upagainstthewall.com but I checked and they don't sell stuff online.

I've been searching for it to no avail as well, but one of my best friends works at teen vogue and I finally got around to asking her about it. She said that the dress actually technically doesn't exist in the form it appears in the mag - teen vogue had it made specifically for them and there are only 1 or 2 prototypes. but she loved it too and they are actually sending her one of the prototypes! i am so jealous. BB Dakota is coming out with a similar, but not exact, dress that won't hit stores until april or may, so i guess we'll have to wait :(

It's funny... I think she's really pretty when she's not smiling. When she smiles, not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->