Terry Richardson - Photographer

heather :( She went from Balenciaga to Sisley!!! yikes!

Vogue Paris 9/07: Sacrement Inspiree
Model: Lily Donaldson

th_40209_lily_122_340lo.jpg

From Lily's Thread / Scanned by Kissmesweet

VOGUE PARIS MAY 07: Noctambule
MODEL: Daria Werbowy

Herfamedgoodlooks.com

angelo marani f/w 2007 campaign shot by Terry Richardson feaut.Lisa Cant
angelomarani.it

The first 3 are too clean :wink:
number 4 & 5 with typical terry reflextions in the background =D

like this campaign!

Spring '08 NY Fashion Week Parties, Part 7

Terry Richardson, center.

39m.jpg

style.com

^he's always dressed the same... like me ahah... :wink: but i'm not terry richardson... bouh

Tom Ford Parfum Men 2007

TomFord.com

I hated Tom Ford Parfum campaign:sick: I can't believe Tom Ford accepted this idea :ninja:

^yes!...
do you want me to scan or not?

i realize i'm maybe about 7 months too late --- but PLEASE could you scan that French Vogue edit with Eva H? she's one of my favourites and i have never seen that editorial in good quality before!

thanks so much! :flower:

yikes :ninja:
i had seen the one with the bottle between the boobs but i didn't realize that there were more..
i probably should have though..
typical terry :innocent:

in the first image it seems like those boobs are nipple-less:rofl: where are they, exactly?

He is considered a "master" of photography done in the "snapshot esthetic" ... a style that I think he made popular. It was so outrageous and counter culture when he started doing this and actually getting paid for just (gasp!) snapshots. After a while, you started to see other shooters copy this stye. It's raw and unflattering ... totally everything that is anti fashion.

Some people get it ... I get it as a counter culture statement, but I don't like it much.
Yeah I feel the same way. And now it seems like this is the only type of photography I see.

I think his editorial (VOGUE PARIS MAY 07 Noctambule) is brilliant. However, the Tom Ford Parfum ad is too raw for my taste...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->