tFS Fashion Photographers - Share Your Work. Before Posting, please read Post #1

My crappy Fashion shoot.

Hi, i ma newbie Here
here is one of my crappy Fashion shoot.

would you like to have a comment ?

tumblr_kvxjy4f7kf1qaw3tk.jpg

Mystique

Photography and Art Direction by Wilf Cho
Assistant Agnes Chan and Li-Wing Lung
Make up & hair Justine Pao
Model Débby Chu

tumblr_kvxjdm7hGb1qaw3tk.jpg

tumblr_kvxjelZ8OI1qaw3tk.jpg

tumblr_kvxjvdRMKl1qaw3tk.jpg

tumblr_kvxjj37sEW1qaw3tk.jpg

tumblr_kvxjoudbJ91qaw3tk.jpg

tumblr_kvxjm3yvel1qaw3tk.jpg

tumblr_kvxkszat911qaw3tk.jpg

** do not promote your blog here, please**

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not crap. I love the last one especially. You have thought this out and have interesting clothes. I watched people doing photoshoots outside St Paul's Cathedral today and it was just too try-hardy and generic. One was sitting outside a cafe smoking, reading a mag while looking at the camera. Hello boring. You have an imagination.

Someone needs to take the crappy out of the title.

This is not crap. I love the last one especially. You have thought this out and have interesting clothes. I watched people doing photoshoots outside St Paul's Cathedral today and it was just too try-hardy and generic. One was sitting outside a cafe smoking, reading a mag while looking at the camera. Hello boring. You have an imagination.

Someone needs to take the crappy out of the title.

Thanks! coz im just a boy from hong kong , maybe my standard is like a newbie in here :P but i really hate the fashion shoot with nothing to see , like a model standing there and the styling is just a jeans ..... i think thats is a family shoot ,not a fashion shoot at all.

i will take out the "crappy " from the title later , and thanks :smile:

Jayden Fa

Hey Guys!

My name is Jayden Fa - Fashion Photographer based in Gibraltar/Spain. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Here are a few examples of my work :smile:

Can anyone give me some advice on how the Fashion Spot works? Do photographers post photographs so they can get some feedback on them?

Thank you!

Jayden :smile:

Attachments

• SODA POP 2.jpg
    SODA POP 2.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 1
  • Group 3.jpg
    Group 3.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 1
  • Public 2.jpg
    Public 2.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hannah 6.jpg
    Hannah 6.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Aftershock 1.jpg
    Aftershock 1.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to tFS, Jayden. :flower:
I placed your post into this thread as this is where photographers share their work and gain feedback from our members. There are a couple of rules you may want to check out first by clicking here or going to the first post of this thread.

Good luck!.

Hi everybody,

I am a fashion photographer (but do lots of other types of photography) based in Birmingham UK.

Here are some of my favourite shots from recent shoots. I would love to hear any comments about them.

Adam

Attachments

• wood nymph.jpg
    wood nymph.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 1
  • _MG_8393 B&W.jpg
    _MG_8393 B&W.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 1
  • _MG_7942.jpg
    _MG_7942.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 0
  • _MG_7918.jpg
    _MG_7918.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 0
i am currently still in school and have just been photographing my friends. here are some of my favorite shots.

light test by kelseak, on Flickr

Untitled by kelseak, on Flickr

Untitled by kelseak, on Flickr

thanks! i still have yet to experiment in a studio...i'm having enough fun for now using the outdoors ^_^

Just a few from an impromptu shoot with my favorite model, Carleen Laronn(Elite Miami)

0d1a818045629d013ac884e7a1e670db.jpg

ff0924a08978c7a10421b430e6f5840a.jpg

a7c596225fcee67854c594d0202b3a6f.jpg

Here are a few from my latest shoot - 60s retro. Any comments appreciated.

_MG_8617.jpg

_MG_8725.jpg

_MG_8766.jpg

my photos

Image12kversfinallresized.jpg

COVERLASTVERSIONk.jpg

IMG_9447d.jpg

20101011_12.jpg

IMG_2309arreiereplanj.jpg

***Edited**** Comment please!!!!:D

The barcodes look wrong. Those aren't ISBN numbers. Is it an online magazine that just slaps barcodes on its web images?

The barcodes look wrong. Those aren't ISBN numbers. Is it an online magazine that just slaps barcodes on its web images?

yes. I was more looking for comments about the photos or the graphic design than the bar code looking funny though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->