The 4-5 piece French wardrobe #10

Discussion in 'Personal Style' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 5, 2017.

1. floodette

floodette Member

@eizhowa never knew vincci has presence there. i thought it is more asian brand! i learn something new everyday!

2. Betinapple

Betinapple Active Member

@eizhowa that christmas party outfit sounds gorgeous.

When was the porsellis supposed to arrive? Sounds rather crazy.

The uniqlo shirts looks really good (I loathe ironing and the feeling of crisp cotton shirts). Checking those out at the CPH Uniqlo next time I'm nearby. Jeans looks rather perfect too.

I hit the jackpot when thrifting with my boyfriend this weekend. We were actually looking for a lamp when I spotted a Stine Goya dress from a previous season, which I had been scouring second hand websites for. It cost me less than a new H&M dress.

[​IMG]

pic via stinegoya.com

View attachment 1103409

#542 Betinapple, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:16 AM
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 3:23 AM
    eizhowa likes this.
  3. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

In Norway, Vincci is a store that sells luxury brands like Dior and other brands that does not have their own stores in our market. I am not sure if Vincci is international, or if many store brands have the same names.

4. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

Great dress! Do you live in exclusively dresses now? ;)

The porsellis should arrive may/june. After I ordered them they mentioned june/july... Zero updates from Porselli since the order was placed.

I find that the Uniqlo linen shirts are great, as long as I remember to dry them on a hanger. I. do. not. iron. :lol: I already have one shirt that I bought last summer.

5. Betinapple

Betinapple Active Member

Does leggings count as pants? Thesis writing, you know jokes aside, I have one pair of pants, lightwash levis. I wore them last on moving day almost 2 months ago. I will wear a skirt occasionally tho.

Porsellis must be good since they can stay in business despite that kind of customer"service".

Sounds good re the shirt. I really dislike ironing as well.

6. floodette

floodette Member