The 4-5 piece French wardrobe #10

Discussion in 'Personal Style' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 5, 2017.

1. fashionista-ta

fashionista-ta Well-Known Member

Just stopped by to share that while I was in San Francisco I found a great polka dot blouse! My friend wanted to go shoe shopping, and on the way we passed the Zimmermann boutique, and its windows called to me. I ended up buying this blouse, and looking back at my Pinterest, it seems I haven't bought anything polka dot (except for a nightgown) in quite some time! I will wear it untied. I'm excited to find a (new to me) label that fits me well. Unfortunately no boutique here ...

Planning to wear this with my ivory skirt, and will probably get some brown jeans.

Zimmermann blouse.jpg

2. floodette

floodette Member

Ugh! Love the polkadot!!!! How would it look untied? V neck?
    BTW brown jeans is uch an interesting concept for me, hahahaha.

Am wearing my faux leather legging to the office today with a denim top. So comfy, but I guess I get the size too big as it is sliding hahahahaha....

Oh, got a polo dress for Friday office work. Mine is green like this but with white stripe on the collar.

lacoste.PNG

3. fashionista-ta

Thanks :) Yes, kind of a collared V and the ties look like a scarf, if that makes sense ...

The brown dot is kind of a chocolate verging on purple, so I want something that color to go with ...

Your dress looks comfortable :)

4. twistelette

twistelette Member

very margot tenenbaum, floodette :heart:

dodencebt likes this.
  5. floodette

floodette Member

@fashionista-ta thanks! yep, it is very comfy. the chocolatish purplish colour sounds very interesting. what do you plan to have with that colour? might be not easy finding something in that colour. nail polish maybe?

@twistelette thanks! you actually inspire me to don smudges eyeliner and big bobby pin with that dress next time.

6. fashionista-ta

^ It is the color of the polka dots in my blouse, so I would like jeans or cords in a similar color, which I have seen.