S/S 2012 Ad Campaign Thread (please read rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m gonna say this here cause it´s not about just one campaign, I´ve been reading post after post about how the model "ruins" the campaign but what about the art director, the stylist, the hair&makeup crew, the photographer, the designer, the cast director? how much input the model really has? slim and none?
We can love or hate a model but let´s not kid ourselves thinking they´re making the big decisions that make or break a campaign...

There, I feel better now :P:D

Where's the diversity this season?..dear lord...so far only Fei Fei for Valentino, Joan for Chanel and E.L, Arlenis for Lancome; last season we had all three of them and also Nyasha, Sui He, Jourdan...im only aware of one big campaign with 3 black girls about to pop...

Where's the diversity this season?..dear lord...so far only Fei Fei for Valentino, Joan for Chanel and E.L, Arlenis for Lancome; last season we had all three of them and also Nyasha, Sui He, Jourdan...im only aware of one big campaign with 3 black girls about to pop...

Roberto Cavalli?

Male model Benjamin Eidem is the new face of Cavalli.

Ad campaigns: Cavalli S/S 12 Photographed by: Terry Richardson :shock:

Contentmode.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Prada's first face for Cavalli by Terry? Well, it does sound sort of intriguing.

^ yeah, probably, but Cavalli has 3 lines: Roberto Cavalli, Just Cavalli and CLASS (Robert Cavalli). Maybe Sam Webb got the CLASS line again (He was in CLASS FW11 campaign and lookbook). Benjamin still has chance to get the main line I think. :unsure:

Calvaresi

Fred Mello

Guardini Sport

Luigi Bianchi Mantova

Manuel Ritz

Maths

Paul Smith

Roy Rogers

Police 'To Be' Fragrance

5dL1Sl.jpg

ebook30.com

Wow, Cavalli + Terry Richardson sounds tacky.

So far we are missing Miu Miu, Roberto Cavalli, Marc Jacobs, Kenzo, Oscar de la Renta, Stella McCartney, Dior, McQueen, Alexander Wang, Ralph Lauren, Hermes, Loewe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->