S/S 2012 Ad Campaign Thread (please read rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ensaio is an expression in brasilian portuguese that means: Photoshoot!
Sessão Fotográfica is the expression for Pohtoshoot in portuguese of Portugal! Ahhh :blush:
We here in Portugal like to make expressions even bigger than they are in other languages! I don't know why! :lol:

well - if Gisele got Dior, Ferragamo, Givency and Versace?!?!? EPIC season for her.

Seems like she got Dior because recently she only did Dior book but was a studio shot so i don't see the 40 degrees :lol:

I wonder if Rihanna is doing the Armani jeans/lingerie ads again this season

I'd welcome Gisele for Christian Dior, I'm drained with Marion Cotillard's ads.

There is a rumor on Twitter that Carine and Meisel have collaborated for a Dior Campaign, I'm unsure on how reliable this source is, but with the potential prospect of Carine styling whatever it is then one can only expect it to be brilliant.

Meisel/Carine combo sounds a bit...odd? But that'd be REALLY INTERESTING if ever.

^ They worked together on the YSL F/W 2001 ad with Liya and Lilliana Dominguez.

^Oh crap! Of course that amazing YSL ad with Liya and Liliana! :heart: :lol: How could I forget that? Well I really hope that the rumor is true. Thanks for reminding me about that. :smile:

The Meisel/Carine combo sounds very good judging from that 2001 campaign but I seriously doubt that the rumour is true. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.

Meisel/Carine it's not for ad campaign. That's all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->