The Cover Challenge (Logos, Tips & Tricks. Ask your technical questions here)

Hi everyone, I'm new but I have always admired the cover challenge (your work is amazing:woot:)
I was wondering if anyone of you uses other programs besides photoshop?

Hi everyone, I'm new but I have always admired the cover challenge (your work is amazing:woot:)
I was wondering if anyone of you uses other programs besides photoshop?

I also use PowerPoint (PP) because, in a way, it has the same functions as photoshop (when it comes to layouts in magazines). In PP, you can delete the background, play with the character spacing of the text, change the paragraph spacing, play with fonts ++ It gets the job done basically. Only downside is (as far as I know) is that there is a bit of a complication when it comes with the recoloring of the logo. It's not like PS that allows you to recolor the PNG logo with whatever color you like. Somehow, PP has a set of recolor options and that's just about the colors you could play with. But that's just a minor setback.

vogue.com

Does anybody know what's the font used for the layout?

Could anybody tell me what font is this on the layout of VP?
vogue-paris-febrero-2018-D_NQ_NP_901511-MLA26989886167_032018-F.jpg

vogue.fr

And if anybody has the new logo for W Magazine and which font is it?
02FNerYCNRo.jpg

wmagazine

If anyone wants them I have a few logos in svg format. I'm sure what methods of sharing them are allowed on the site. If anyone could tell that could be appreciated.

^Thanks a lot IndigoHomme. :flower:

If anyone wants them I have a few logos in svg format. I'm sure what methods of sharing them are allowed on the site. If anyone could tell that could be appreciated.

You can share them with the public link to hosting services like dropbox, google drive, app.box.com, etc ...

The logos usually are posted here as a .PNG image. :smile:

I know. I just figured .svg would be better since you can import them at any size to fit your needs. Will upload them to drive later

Any idea on British Vogue's cover font?
904334-800w.jpg
britishvogue

Anyone can post the logo of the Fabien Baron era of Interview. Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->