The Cover Challenge (Logos, Tips & Tricks. Ask your technical questions here)

Does anybody know what font L'officiel is using ?

^ Thank you so much dear! :woot: I was sure no one would reply. I greatly appreciate it. :heart:

Someone please have the font using magazine interview?

I need this font type of interview magazine
someone help me please:cry::cry::cry:

typophile.com

^it's called BaronMT Modern and was custom designed by Fabien Baron from baron-baron.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know what font or know of a font similar used of the August 2005 cover of Vogue Italia. Thanks in advance.

original.jpg

suicideblonde.tumblr.com

you can see two "i"s are different, it's scan after hand write.

FONTS!!!

I have made a kind of investigation and found some fonts.

UK VOGUE

• Caslon 540 [regular]
• ITC Caslon 224 [regular and italic]
• Brandon Grotesque

CR Fashion Book

• Optima [regular]

+ Vogue Turkey - Portugal
• Narziss

Vogue Australia
• Univers [condensed]

Interview logo. anyone? :3 I would love having one bigger than the already posted pages back.

Last edited by a moderator:
here you go :flower:
the preview looks messy because it's a png file, it maybe appear black on imgbox, simply download it, it works

created by me

Hey guys,

I just started doing these Ad/Cover Challenges and I'm trying to get better. I mostly do them on my android tablet and I'm hoping to get some tips on stuff like: how to download fonts, how to put the logo behind the subject things like that. Any tips or links to websites/vids that can help will be much obliged:flower:

TIA^_^

Well, I actually work in Ps, so the way I get the fonts is the classic way, I have zero acknowledge about these portable platforms .-.
And about the logo, it can be made two ways

-1- when there's not much hair and stuff on the subjects head I use that tool called 'quick selection tool' and select (jaja) the zone I want to be seen, then I copy it and finally create a new layout and place it avobe the logo.

-2- this form is way easier, it's called 'eraser tool'... but it could have a not that sharp and nice effect in the end.

Anyone has LOVE font?

Even better if it's the one for their lastest issue! Thanks in advance :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->