The 'Handbag & Small Leather Goods ID' Thread

^That's what I would say too. An authentic seller would want to provides loads more photos.

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    293.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    392.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    479.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 11.png
    Picture 11.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 14.png
    Picture 14.png
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Seems people have abandoned this thread... you can go to the Purse Forum, they have brand specific authenticating threads, where the members get back to you pretty quickly :smile:

I haven't abandoned this thread, but when I don't sign in for awhile I no longer get notification that there's a post. The thread is not very active, so I'm not surprised. Feel free to visit the Purse Forum, as the above poster suggests. There are brand specific authentications and I do authentic Chanel on that board. Thanks

Does anyone know if this bag was ever actually made?
Or is this just a rep bag... :unsure:
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can let me know
Chanel-Flap-Bag-Snakeskin-Blue.jpg

Or is this just a rep bag... :unsure:
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can let me know
***do not quote pictures***

wow...stunning. but i don't know if they make fakes of this style. but i would guess no...it's not common. they always fake the common one..like caviar black flaps....

Last edited by a moderator:
Or is this just a rep bag... :unsure:/QUOTE] The site you sourced is all fakes, so that one is as well. I'm not positive if Chanel ever made a bag in that style but I've never seen one like it

Hi ladies, long time lurker finally posting :smile: but I was just wondering if any one has ever bought from lovetassels.com. are the bags authentic? Tia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->