The "Hello Kitty" craze....

I have a hello kitty plate I use at work. She is cute and I like some of the stuff, just a little played out for me(adorable for little girls though :wub: )

[highlight=pink:db096c74dc]Andora-your daughter is very very cute!! [/highlight:db096c74dc]:grrr:

hello kitty vibro :x that would seriously kill the mood :lol: girlish childhood items are not for "the bedroom" if ya know what i mean :?

agree! I would be so embarassed with hello kittys picture going you know where :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

[ot:d11c7d228b]Andora, she's adorable!! :D :wub:[/ot:d11c7d228b]

ahh little andora is wearing a hello kitty sweater!!!! cuteness

she is [glow=violet:ace2f3a4b9]super cute [/glow:ace2f3a4b9]andora! :wub: :grrr: :wink:

Your daughter is such a cutie, Andora! Such pretty eyes.

Leila (my daughter) LOVES Hello Kitty!! Everything she has is Hello Kitty!
She has the school bag, an amazing purse.. jeans, clothes, make up, toys, stuff HELLO KITTY, stickers.. underwear, lunch bag.. you name it she has it! LOL!
OMG! She's the cutest thing! Look at her sporting Hello Kitty! I'm green of envyness, just look at her hair! *sigh*

Thank you SO MUCH guys..

She's a TRENDY little princess.. and a BEAUTIFUL person too!! God bless her!

We are going through a rough patch in our lives so your words mean a lot to us.. I'll make sure to tell her your kind words.. she'll be so EXCITED! :D

I'm still on the vibrator. Can someone please link me there? I think I need it!

--C--

Heatherette Spring 2003 women's ready to wear
Heatherette - my favourite label of the moment
00090.L.JPG
00095.L.JPG
00098.L.JPG

liam
thax for pix
i'm myself in the japanese mood actually :ninja:

I know another proud owner of the hello kitty vibrator.

did you catch the Heatherrette Hello Kitty show- There's something about a Paris/nicky Hilto look alike in white leather fringed Hello Kitty chaps that's even more disturbing than the aforementioned vibrator.

Ick!

I think Paris Hilton did actually model in the show Didi, I know she was a model in the latest show - she also exposed a nipple in one of the dresses while walking down the runway with Tinkerbell (her Puppy). :doh:

i saw the show, both sisters modelled :yuk:
i mean paris is ok but nicki??!! :shock: :sick:
however the clothes seem fun :blush:

I think they're cute. It isn't really my style but it makes me smile when I see other people wearing the t-shirts or with the wallets.

cough cough :: um, my friend has a Hello Kitty vibrator :: cough

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->