The Hills

This is seriously the best season, it's disgusting, they're all classless and a bit mad (or in Spencer's case, very mad) and every single thing they do is just bizarre but it's so much more fun to watch than the seasons with LC saying 'drama' constantly and dating Jason Wahler.

LOL at them all playing the psychologists on the couch at the end of the episode.LOL at them saying "like" every two words.What a boring/annoying/useless episode.I can't believe I'm still watching this :rolleyes:

It looks like Stephanie and Kirsten made up in the last episode. I think Kristen was wrong to blame those rumors on Steph.

This is seriously the best season, it's disgusting, they're all classless and a bit mad (or in Spencer's case, very mad) and every single thing they do is just bizarre but it's so much more fun to watch than the seasons with LC saying 'drama' constantly and dating Jason Wahler.

This totally sums up the Hills now lol.

Well Speidi won't be on anymore episodes so the majority of the entertaiment value of the show is gone.

oh god, I just read Heidi's recent twitter entries and I feel so sorry for her. This girl is totally out of her mind. Spencer affects her really bad:(

Lies, pure lies. Her life has never been better. What with the 10 surgery's and the crystals and Spencer's flesh coloured beard rubbing against her shaved jaw....best life ever!

Stephanie and Kristen becoming friends again was hilarious, one episode they were screeching at each other in a restaurant and the next ep Stephanie was offering her a spray tan....so confusing.

What night does it air in the US?

^^ Do u mean no more episodes of this season? Why not??

Speidi hasn't filmed any more since Spencer got kicked off the show for violent threats and Heidi accused one of the Hills producers of sexual harrassment. I'm sure the last episode was all that was left of their footage for the season

^^ Aw damn I had totally forgotten about that!! Well its just gonna be plain boring from here on in then!! :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->