The Kills

I'll do a little math here :P ...there's a thread for the kills already, i understand there's always one member more stylish than the others but the case here, is that they're only two members so i did considered that maybe the other thread should be renamed and dedicated to the girl (whose name i ignore) but then i came to the practical conclusion...that merging them both would make the party bigger...and more just more fun for the fans. ^_^

I love them..
there's something so sexual in them :innocent:
4.jpg

9.jpg

29.jpg

16.jpg

27.jpg

65.jpg

2.jpg

*thekills

^^ they are amaizing.. ive seen them a few times now and each time they out did them selves.

Alison Mosshart

skimming through the forum,I just noticed that there's actually no thread dedicated to the perfectly charismatic Alison Mosshart/"VV" from The Kills yet; I'm horrified! :D C'mon guys, the girl's got style (and what a voice).

41m.jpg

at the another magazine party in NY, 12 Sept 2006
(style.com)

51236998.jpg

51237012.jpg

51237013.jpg

at the reading festival 04

52202394.jpg

52202395.jpg

52202374.jpg

52202367.jpg

at the elle style awards 05

52473018.jpg

52473019.jpg

(source:getty-images)

i love her so uch, she is so beautiful and charming to look at and so talented, does she remind anyone else of pearl lowe?

please pardon my unnecessary VV thread, I totally forgot to look for one dedicated to the band.
whatever,I'm glad to've reached my goal (meeting other devotees) at last! :P

this is WAY off-topic, but are the pics taken from their official website real polaroids?
bec if so, I'm so going to buy myself a polaroid cam...the shots look amazing.:heart:

oh,and concerning the "rip-off"-accuses: hell yeah, there IS a bit of polly jean ...but patti smith? IMO all she's got in common with her is the black mess on her head - I'm not going to count casual tees + tight pants as rip-off attempts. actually, I think alison mosshart more resembles 70s nico (take the loooong black bangs,the cape from the elle event + her general heroin chic vibe).

Last edited by a moderator:
bumping this thread :P

some pictures:

last.fm, flickr.com, wireimage, starface

I am so in love with alisons fashion style :heart:

Alison "VV" has definitely been an influence: If I have any sort of 'casual' style (at all), it includes a blazer (not denim or corduroy, mind you) and men's tee. :P

danabnormal said:
this is WAY off-topic, but are the pics taken from their official website real polaroids?
bec if so, I'm so going to buy myself a polaroid cam...the shots look amazing.
heart.gif
Interesting question; now, I always think Juergen Teller when I think Polaroids, and expect my subjects to look as though they've aged 20 years, in a kind of reverse Rip van Winkle syndrome, ie., 20 years without sleep. :lol:

I love that heir new song, first song of theirs I actually love...do they have a new album out?

I think Jamie is attractive, like ugly hot :ninja:

They're album is done, but not out yet. I'm pretty sure it'll be released soon. And I agree, Jamie is so sexy. I love that mole on his face, ha. And Alison is my style icon.

^ Same! I really, really hope they tour the US this year. I haven't seen them before and it looks like quite the experience.

Oh, I hope so too! I can't wait to see them live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->