The Last TV Show You Saw?

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by Josephine, May 21, 2006.

1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Well-Known Member

In the middle of The Queen's Gambit and season 2 of Schitt's Creek. Both really enjoyable shows! :flower:

2. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Just finished watching We Are Who We Are (directed by Luca Guadagnino) and Love, Victor (the spin-off tv show to the Love, Simon movie).

Both were verrrry different but revolved the same themes of sexuality and finding yourself as a teenage.

Overall, I loved both shows and would recommend them!

3. Belowen

Belowen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

After The Night
    The Handmaid's Tale

4. kissmesweet

Thanks for the post. I'm really interested in watching Love, Victor, although I still need to watch Love, Simon first!

I'm watching Schitt's Creek on Netflix and Mozart in the Jungle on Amazon Prime. Finished The Queen's Gambit - quite a flawed show, but overall, it was pretty enjoyable. I enjoyed the characterisation of Anya Taylor-Joy's Beth most of all.

5. eugenius

eugenius Well-Known Member

"Tiny Pretty Things" on Netflix. There's sexy nekkid people in it, and that's all I have on it.

I'm also getting into "Schitt's Creek". A clever show, no? I'm not sure why it's taken me this long to start watching it. I'm sure it'll serve me well while I'm off from work during the next few days.

6. kissmesweet

I'm glad to hear that you're getting into the show as well, @eugenius. It's super enjoyable and light-hearted. I'm on season 3 right now, and I think the show has really hit its stride.

7. Srdjan

Srdjan Well-Known Member

Anne With An E and Love on Netflix. Both are light and relaxing without big dramatic plots and twists, and that's what I need in this idle time of the year.

8. Kiyoko

Kiyoko Member

Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist - everybody should watch this. It’s light hearted & will make you happy :rolleyes: