The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
no surprise....7 wonderful entries...
i love seeing everyone's ideas and creations....
each one with its own expression of solitude...

ivypixie- i love the contrast in your photo...
baracci- the blinding light and sense of searching....
jr1- a really unique photo....simple but evocative...
artemis- a great mood in this photo...lost in words...
greeen- the sterility of a hospital environment with the warmth of that human life combined is wonderful....
solg- i love this ethereal looking artwork in the middle of such a structured space....really cool....
vogue- a great angle and i like the black and white....

all great photos in their own right...

the winner this time is baracci....
congratulations...!!!!

when i sit and focus on the idea of solitude, your photo matches up to the image in my mind.... that we are all somehow on a forward moving journey, each of us surrounded by moving faces and places traveling their own way, and we all have those moments of absolute solitude where we sit, in our quiet moments, and try to find peace both within and without....

its a beautiful image....
its a little bit sad, but hopeful....
just like life really...!!!

:heart:

congrats baracci :woot: gorgeous picture, and lovely reviews adorefaith...and i agree, the pictures just like life...^^

congrats to baracci! your picture has something else going on, and i can defenetly feel that emotion of solitude when i see it
adorefaith great decision and good job judging. thanks green :flower:

yay, congrats baracci!
that looks like me while going home via train, reminds me of my college days~

:woot:
Thanks greeen, solg, JR1 and of course adorefaith...

we all have those moments of absolute solitude where we sit, in our quiet moments, and try to find peace both within and without....

.. i loved the way you desribed my picture, it was spot on, and took the words right out of my mouth (reminds me of my signature a bit)

So the next topic will be......
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvv
vvvvv
vv
v

curious;
arousing or exciting speculation, interest, or attention through being inexplicable or highly unusual; odd; strange: a curious sort of person; a curious scene.

Enjoy and can't wait to see everyones creativity!
TAke your time you have until next monday!!

^ when i read the new topic a picture i took a while ago came to my mind for some reason

curious....
this is what came to mind...
these two little boys playing with the waves in the mediterranean....

i adored them....
they were so delighted and mystified by the water...!!
:woot: :heart:

The curiousity between humans and animals, photographer and model

Attachments

• Pb150018.jpg
    Pb150018.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 0
Curious...I think this photo speaks for itself...:P

img2019ew0.jpg

great photos everyone i will be judgeing tomorrow.. so please any last minute entries.

Thankyou everyone for great entries! especially with perhaps a more difficult topic.

solg : the look in the mans eye and the way we are shown his eye is very much a look of curiosity
66312_DSC06533_copy_122_551lo.jpg

adorefaith : i definelty think water and the waves are one of lifes curiosities as a child
europe2006287px1.jpg

artemis : i found myself like the people in his picture curious about the young boy
img2019ew0.jpg

vogue_addiction : i found curiosity could be found in 2 different ways in this picture - possibly on the cows face, but also as to why he had a broken horn.
VOGUEADDICTION.JPG

JR1 : the expressions of curiousity in the painting was amazing, it actually took me a second look to see this
jr1.JPG

ivypixie : this picture even has me curious about what he was so intrigued by
Fredagskveld027.jpg

and so having said that, after an extremely hard desicion i would like to congratulate..
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

V
V
V

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

SOLG!..there was just something captured in the mans eye which had me thinking Curious.
66312_DSC06533_copy_122_551lo.jpg

Thankyou all for great entries!

^ seriously?!
oh wow, now i'm shocked :woot: !

great reviews baracci, all the entries where unbelievable beautiful to me, it's such an amazing thing how many different meanings people can find to one word. congrats to all :flower:

congrats solg ! :bounce:
i agree- its fascinating to see people interpret a concept in so many different ways :heart:

Congrats:clap:

Hopefully I'll have time to take part again in the next challenge:smile:

thanks to all :blush:

i was about to post the new topic the other day, but i wasn't sure if what i've thought of was appropiate.
so i'm just gonna stay with part of it.

the new topic is: complex

anything goes.
hope you guys have fun with it :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo