Attachments

• 505.jpg
    505.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 1
  • P2130215.jpg
    P2130215.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 4
it's gonna be hard to pick a winner :doh:
since it's been a week, i'm gonna be posting the results at the end of the day (well, at the end of my day ..it's 2pm)

^ posted that 7 hours ago

contratulations to all for fabulous entries everyone :clap:

JR1 architecture can be quite complex, what i loved about your picture is that there's not only one building showing, but three (the ones i could count), which made the picture even more visualy complex. that, plus the horizontal-view decision

styledlivingphot that building is so perfectly made. it must have been really complex to came up with such perfect design. everything's been carefully thought and how the lights from the top and the reflection from the sunset in the city melts is incredibly beautiful.

Artemis wow, i have to admit i'm jealous. i've always wanted to know how to make those origami pieces, and i can't even make a paper airplane that 10 year old kids make when they get bored in school.

shutterbugs both pictures had a certain contrast that was interesting to the eye. there's also another similarity: they both have straight and curve lines, which creates another kind of contrast. very interesting.

ngolf that picture is so beautiful. is incredibly amazing that living things (didn't know what other words to use) so different in shape and form can be found in the same place. i guess that makes planet Earth a compicated thing.

baracci what i like about your picture is that not only people are complex, but the view you're showing us of them is also comlex. great job.

and the winner is:

Artemis
:buzz:

i loved your entry from the second i saw it. not only the piece that was photographed is complex, but the view has nothing of simplicity. contratulations!

Congrats Artemis!:clap: I :heart:ed your entry, it was just perfect.

congratulations artemis. your pictures was beautiful. and so was your oragami i absolutely loved the colours to it.

Oh my gosh! Thanks everyone, this is a real surprise. :shock: :buzz: :blush:

The new theme is...movement.

Hopefully that hasn't been done already, if it has then I'll give another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->