The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

The HQ shoes lots of people walking and moving from work.
But its a bad image...

^^^JR1 i like it.

my entry >

movement.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to take pictures of my school's soccer match today, and the pics had pretty much all movement in them... so I decided to post the one that I like most :flower:

(click for larger pic)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice entries so far, hoping to see some more!

(Btw why isn't this thread in the photography section? :unsure: )

My entry:

naamlooshs1.png

Here's my entry.

I like how the bird is holding its body almost still while soaring through the air-movement without movement

Attachments

• Fulmar_Flight2.JPG
    Fulmar_Flight2.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 1
Left hand on the steering wheel, right hand on the shutter (bulb position), left foot braced against the door, right foot on the gas pedal.

Thus, is movement. Smell my burning tires:

Alrighty, it's been a week, chopping block time :D

JR1
- It's facinating to watch a city wake up. Everything's silent and suddenly masses of people converge on the streets, going about their morning business. Then just as quickly it's calm again.
baracci - Great point of view. I feel like a child in a crowd, everyone looks huge, fast-paced, and somewhat terrifying.
kate_is_goddess - This has a lovely mood to it, which is heightened by the blur.
vogue_addiction - Nice action shot! Look at those teeth!
ngolf - You can feel the serenity of the seagull's flight here. Swoop, glide, feel the wind slip over your wings.
fourboltmain - I love how abstract this image is. There's only three smears of light on a black night, but you still get a strong feel of movement from it.

It was really close, but the winner is....

kate_is_goddess!

The colors, the blur, the spinning ball, the leaping athlete, his splayed shadow...it all seamlessly melds together. Nothing about this image is still. Nice job!

Wow, I didn't imagine to win! There were so many great entries!!! Thanks a lot, Artemis :kiss:

Thank you, Jme :heart:

Now I've gotta think about a new challenge :shifty: :lol:

How long is the entry process? I'm on break from school, so I won't have access to a darkroom for another week (from today) and I don't have a digital camera.. So would I have to wait for the challenge after kate is goddess'?

I'm thinking about making this a long challenge by setting the deadline on Jan. 7th, since I'm away from the 31st to the 6th... so maybe you can enter sth by the end of the next week?
I hope this is ok for everyone :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->