The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Challenge!

"High Fashion"

I won't give you any hints or tips, you can interpret it how you like!

Deadline: January 7th, 2007!

:heart: Have fun!!! :heart:

:woot: Im going for a weekend in London this week so Ill take my photo there :wink:

Great theme, I can't wait to see the results!:woot:

Are we still allowed to enter up to three pictures, or did it change to one?

the divine marni shop in london :wub:

Attachments

• DSCN5853.JPG
    DSCN5853.JPG
    366.2 KB · Views: 11
rachyroo said:
Great theme, I can't wait to see the results!:woot:

Are we still allowed to enter up to three pictures, or did it change to one?
I have no idea :lol: sorry...

Call it what you like, interesting interpretation or pure lazy :P I call it first though¬!:rofl:
Fashion doesnt have to be clothes, but architecture, and this is a high building :magic::cool:

:rofl:

Taken in a museum in London last week, have a guess which one :wink:

1-1.jpg

I was thinking about long in the future, with high tech stuff and everything being modern and spaceship-like.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, you still have, let's say 20 hours from now on, then I will announce the winner! :flower:

ahhh i bought a minituare digital camera today for $10! So maybe I can finally participate..

Shall I wait a little longer or do you want me to do the reviews now? :unsure: Actually it's been long enough since the challenge was posted so I guess it's about time... :smile:

Reviews!!!

ok, I'm going to do the reviews now, I don't think there will be any more entries...

adorefaith - it is indeed divine! that's what I call a high fashion store, it makes me want to go to London again :wub: ... great pic!

JR1 - :lol: nice interpretation! even if it was out of pure laziness :P I like how it has all this fine and delicate detailing to it, which makes it as interesting and complicated as a haute couture dress... great pic! :heart:

ivypixie - ohh, something futuristic :woot: as we now see at Balenciaga the future is near, also in fashion world... I love the colour and the expression on the girl's face! ^_^

Sweets - Wow, this looks so professional, it could easily be part of a real editorial in... hmm, Italian Vogue maybe :D I like the colours and the fact that her face is partly hidden, it makes you look at the most important things in a fashion pic - the fashion! :heart:

this was a very tough decision, every entry was so creative! but finally I decided that...

...the winner is...

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

:heart: Sweets :heart:

Your picture screams fashion to me! It's clean, simple and fresh... It shows that high fashion doesn't always have to be fancy and over exaggerated! ^_^

Thanks to everyone who has participated and I'm looking forward to the next challenge! :woot:

oh now that sweets has arrived i give up :lol:
she is a BRILLIANT photographer :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->