The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money spent:

377710846_514207a5fa.jpg

Ah, so many nics entries! :woot: It's time to judge now, isn't it?

kate is goddess: I like that the pic is so colourful of all the umbrellas, really fresh!

JR1: Oh, it's so grey and kind of sombre, and the bank sign tells it all! Really nice!

vogue addiction: Oh, the step with the shoe gives me a feeling of something powerful, like capitalism is!

mirrra: Your picture reminds me about movies I've seen where the story has been in the old DDR, and, as you said, they couldn't wear jeans, it was just not.

adorefaith: I like the blurryness, and the fast food restaurant fits good to the theme. And I love that you can see the busses in the reflexion of the glass, it really gives me the feeling of a busy city, very "capitalistic"!

Dizzydi: I like the soft colours in your pic, it's so calm.

And the winner is...

*taramtatatatatatam*

Mirrra!
Your pic really hit the nail on the head, and I totally love it! :heart: Congrats! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
waw, thanks ivypixie and everybody!:heart: :blush:

the theme for next round.....Communication

cool photos everyone, i have very limited internet access for now, so i can stop by from time to time. :smile:
congrats mirra!

:heart: i like this theme.

Attachments

• lostandfound5sm.jpg
    lostandfound5sm.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
i'm not sure if i gonna be around next days, so the short reviews to keep the thread moving ahead:smile:
love all three pictures posted:heart:

JR love how the roof abstract pattern meet the human reactions - a snapshot of life... great composition and vibe :wub:

Dizzydi gorgeous portrait... love the movement of the hair, pendant necklaces and the phone wire:heart:

.francesca i adore you work - you make a story of any simple composition, love how different the two figures look:woot:

and the winner...
is JR1!
I loved connection between the abstract and the people:heart: :heart:
congrats!:clap: :clap:

oh too bad its over i had a picture too!
can i still post it?

even i can't win?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to appear rude or something...but I am pretty much waiting to hear the next challenge :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->