The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that good in decindig, perfect can you do it?

I've never seen this thread before. :woot: Are we starting a new contest or continuing the old one?

439436657_c69cf958f9.jpg

a world between the tiger and i (the fences)

hey guys...ahm...of course i love photographing too...though not sure how the contest works...is "separation" the current theme now? :unsure:

well anyways...my contribution and first attempt of separation:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so many entries!

But really, should I really decid the winner, when I was the first one to post an entry :huh:
Can't someone else do it??

lol..
i don't wanna do it, i wanna win it :D hahah anyone else want to choose a winner?

WOW, I meet this thread for the first time! This is so exciting!

Attachments

• 005a.jpg
    005a.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 4
wow! Amazing pictures everybody! I've been much too busy last month till now to even think about participating :(
actually before this thread runs risk of dying I could do the judging, but it will be an extremly though decision. and I am quite new to this thread. so if there is anybody else who would want to judge, please do so!

wow! Amazing pictures everybody! I've been much too busy last month till now to even think about participating :(
actually before this thread runs risk of dying I could do the judging, but it will be an extremly though decision. and I am quite new to this thread. so if there is anybody else who would want to judge, please do so!

pls pls do! Noone else has said a word about and we need a judge!

If you do it, or anyone else, he/she would be our all mighty saviour :flower:

And what if the winner of the contest will be the next judje? And like that every time- there will be new winners every week, and we will have new judjes every week!
:ninja:just thought it can solve the problem, nobody will get tired of judging

^ Thats what's meant to happen, except unplugged didnt post a theme, so its a little complicated this week :P

So you need judge and someone asked me...:innocent::rofl: Just ignore me if this judging is not acceptable...:flower:

perfect10 - I love the atmosphere of the picture, calm and homely.
Rebell Yell - Lovely concept, the picture is unworldly and incomprehensible.
greeen - The two way of separation in your pic is so great, both the one by colours and the denomination of the flower.
perfectperfect - I love the double blurring, it softens the shot in a nice way.
ngolf - Gorgeous contrast between the sea's and the grass' colour and texture!
seanutbutter - Great angle, the image looks really sharp which adds to the effect.
thingummybob - Here comes the double separation again, both in the material of the cookie and in the distance of the pieces. It works well!
aida.sevan - Great contribution and colours, I love the sharpness of the picture!
jr1 - Amazing photo, I love the interesting shape of the building and the angle.

and the winner is...:shifty:

Seanutbutter!:magic: Congratulations, your photo is stunning!:wub:

Thanks for doing the reviews for us kriszti!
congrats seanutbutter :magic:

:woot: This was unexpected! Thanks for doing the reviews, kriszti!

Hopefully I'm doing this right. :unsure: The next theme is...

WEATHER
CLOUDS, SUN, RAIN, WIND, FOG, LIGHTNING.

ANYTHING & EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WEATHER!

Also, tell me if that theme has already been used before, because I wouldn't know. :D This contest lasts a week, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->