The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! I look forward to seeing the entries for this theme; I'll try to enter myself in a few days.

So... :unsure:

Do you want to have more time or should someone else come up with a new theme? :ermm:

Giant cars get my young attention ^_^
1301672749_95b287cf07.jpg

HQ

Adorable Kittie Cats on the street keep my attention! I cannot pass by a kittie without giving it a thorough petting :blush:

cat2.jpg

BLEH! Sorry I am late on entering :( Can I enter tomorrow pleaseeee?

(ps. Kavoon, that is so adorable. You sound like my twin! No cat gets away lol)

The soft scent of the garden rose.
I can never resist smelling the roses as I walk past them.
:heart::blush::heart:

Beautiful, unique and old homes catch my attention. I cannot pass by without wondering what the inside is like and how it must feel to live in such a place. I think of the creaky staircases, the hidden treasures, the color of the walls, what sort of doors they have and the view they look out at everyday.

1273230738_c9c9e6da08_o.png

there are so many things that "catch" my attention in a positive way...
it was hard to pick one
in a negative way though...
there is one

environment...
and climate changes.​

slr077uv6.jpg

hope I'm not too late :blush:

as I was walking around at night in Paris, music caught my attention:

IMG_2420.JPG

ok, I'm gonna judge now, so that we can have a new theme ^_^

first of all, all of your entries are really good and it's really tough to choose a winner! :woot:

JR1 - I'm still trying to figure out how you did this! :o :woot: The reflection and the colours make it look so sleek and clean, which fits perfectly to the "car" aspect! I would have never guessed you're a little car geek :shifty: :P

KAVOON - This picture is so beautiful, as is the kitty! Now wonder it got your attention! :D I especially like the green of the plants & the turquois of the fence contrasting against the b&W of the cat!

yellowetpink - Gorgeous! :wub: The focus is only on the flower, which seems to elevate it a little bit from the photo! And the streeks of the sun add a nice glow to it ^_^

seanutbutter - What a beautiful scenery! The house does indeed tell a story and one might wonder who lives in it. :woot: I especially like that it is not in the center of the image... This looks very professional! :heart:

supreme* - Wow, I like how you spun it around and added a whole new aspect to the theme! And of course, your photo is amazing! :wub: I still wonder what the thing in the background is... at first I thought it was a hurricane, but I guess it's smoke from a factory?!

mikelowrey - Aww, the man looks so absorbed in his music! :heart: A very nice picture, it captures the feeling so well, I almost can hear the music! And you weren't the only one who was attracted to it, apparently :P

and the winner is...

JR1!!! I love this picture and you made me think about it, which I like! Congrats, my dear ^_^

woo :woot: thanks so much kig!!

and for the next theme...
F O O D
yum yum yum munch munch bite gulp

take photos of food, +be imaginative, it doesnt have to be your dinner on a plate :wink:

i guess you 'd love to see some macaroons here JR1 ! :rofl:
congrats !

+ kate is goddes
that "thing" in the background actually is just a dandelion (kind of flower)
but from that view it looks so much like a hurricane...
and you know in pictures often you get what you see... =)

+ kate is goddes
that "thing" in the background actually is just a dandelion (kind of flower)
but from that view it looks so much like a hurricane...
and you know in pictures often you get what you see... =)
omg, now I can see it, too :lol: I thought the power supply line was in front of it, not in the background :wacko: :P great picture! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->