The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw Thank you :D

I just noticed that I'm going to be on holiday when the Judging is :( I go tomorrow

I just happened to stumble across this topic, so I'll just pick my inspiration accordingly; what I had playing at the moment.

Your Fractured Life (listen)
Air Traffic
You enter your room it's a lonely world laid out on the floor
And you're rolling away through fractured life deep into the walls

Cos if it can't work out what's right and fair its time to escape
And on the other side there's an endless light to brighten the way
Take my breathe and my whole life too please don't let me down
Just to come undone if that were ey just to lose what we found
berlin043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nouvelle vague
dance with me [listen]

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Like an apparition
You don't seem real at all
Like a premonition
Of curses on my soul

valviobc9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice shot

I have to say that this theme is actually excellent, I have so many images that could bring a song into my head and so many songs that I would love to take a photo for :smile:

I just found this thread. :D

I am the Highway - Audioslave
I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the sky here
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night
The night

highway_.jpg

Uploading and resizing did some terrible terrible thing to the quality.

hm.. i intentionally did this a while ago, a photo story in dedication to a favorite song of mine- heres a few of the shots ...

web2copycopy-1.jpg

another Regina- the flowers
the flowers you gave me are rotting
and still i refuse to throw them away...
some of the bulbs never opened quite fully they might so im waiting
and staying awake

Will the results be "announced" tonight? I'm curious because I'll be leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't see otherwise. :wink:

I will do the judging now:D Thank you everyone for entering with your great entries!! I loved the diversity of images!

JR1-I really like your picture, not very complicated yet the angle gives the image a surreal and modern feel, like the song. Very cool and unique:flower:

seanutbutter-The lighting is great, I like the warmth and colours of the picture. The composition is great too, I like how it's sort of eye level. ^_^

yellowetpink-Lovely entry, the picture and the song are related really well. I like how literal your picture is, like what you did with the bubblewrap, and there's a certain warmth to the picture that I really like:smile:

kavoon- Great image, I like your song and how your picture has symbolic allusions. It holds a sort of sombre and reminiscent mood that relates to your song, like something long forgotten..

mikelowrey- Well done, I really like the tones and simplicity of the image. I think it matches well with the whole vibe of your song, I can see both literal and symbolic parts put into the image. Also, the perspective is great!

supreme*
-Lovely shot, I like how you portrayed the image. The white-ness may have made your shot look over contrasted, but I think it works really well here and looks great:smile: I also like how you put the album cover into the picture, it adds something extra:smile:

Batgeline-Great perspective, this is a very nice shot. I really like the dramatic mood set by the slight darkness and the clouds sort of looming over the road. The picture matches really well with the song as well, it matches the phrases used in the lyrics.

Sweets- Great shots! I really love the colouring, it gives a uniqueness to the images. The vibrance of the colours goes well with the strong mood of the song and the expressions that she is giving. The little details are also lovely, like the lacy dress and the frame of the mirror.

and now for the winner....

:clap:

yellowetpink!!!!
Congrats!:D

congrats!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see what you chose for our next theme!

I wanted to be in this round... but I have been on vaction!
Great entries everyone :heart:

And hurry.... new theme, pls!

Yellowetpink said earlier that she will be leaving, so I don't think she'll be able to tell us the new theme for awhile. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->