The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking as well. It couldn't hurt, right? Then again, maybe it wouldn't hurt to simply wait until she returns, unless she plans on leaving for a few months.

WOW! Thank you so much :D:D:D
Perfect way to end a fabulous holiday :smile:
Well done every one else too!

I will post the new theme in a minute, I will just check through the pages to see if it has been done before :smile:

Inspired by a dress.
Have you ever watched a dress come down the runway and get lost in it's charm?
What does that dress make you think of?
What does it resemble in your head?

This theme is too take a photograph of what you think the dress is about!

DEADLINE: Saturday 25th August

(Sorry if this is quite hard to understand :unsure:)

1129872307_de84686b4c.jpg
diorjy6.jpg

Gaffiti, London, Graffiti, Dior
[lerage]

hope its ok that I picked a mens wear runway pic ^_^

00090m.jpg

Ann Demeulemeester SS06

random27.jpg

Lightness​

csmzf8.jpg

inspired by cosmic wonder SS06 dress
cosmicwonderfstview2kc2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question for all the talented photographers here

Im into photography for a couple of months now and i absolutely love it. Now ive just recently found out that i can take a course photography at my new school(im going to studying art history).
To get in i have to come up with a theme and take 10 photos.
So i came up with the theme nostalgia. I went to and old people home and i took pictures of old ladys and stuff wich they are very nostalgic about. When i was making the pictures i thought everything was going great but then i came home and i looked at the pictures at my pc and they were horrible, well not horrible and there are some good ones but just not for my theme.
So now i am rethinking the whole nostalgia thing and i decided not to go trough with it. But now i dont have that much time to come up with a new one and im totally blank.:cry: I have no idea what theme to use.

Now my question for all of you is. Does anyone know a good theme?
I know i should come up with it myself but i just cant think of anything (problably cause im worrying to much)

I really hope that someone can help me:blush:

^You can look through this thread, we constantly have great themes here and they might inspire you in a way... :flower: Sorry if I'm not being of any great help :lol:

what amazing entries!! still working on mine... I feel like I learn alot just by looking at everyones amazing photos on this thread!

PhotoCOnteset.jpg
JR1- I really love the realness of your picture. I was there a couple of weeks ago so maybe thats why I feel such a connection with it. The outfit matchs perfectly with it, it's almost like the skaters who painted the walls, painted her legs! A perfect match! :P
MikeLowrey- I love in your picture, the contrast between light and dark. It's like two worlds seperated by a sheet of material and a pane of glass. I also like how it has an urban look to it. The only connection I feel between the outfit and the photo is the lightweight of the material in the top and the curtains. Still, it's a lovley photo :P
Supreme*- I really do love your picture. I feel like I have been there sometime. It gives me a feel of a European townhouse garden. It has a certain warmth to it aswell. I think it is so like the dress, the colour of the fabric and the colour of the flowers. Also the grass. The dress has a European feel to it too, I could imagine somebody wearing it on a nice beach in the evening! Such a lovley photo. It would look great hanging up on a wall of a dining room or somewhere :P
Kate_is_goddess- Your picture is just so beautiful! It looks like such a nice place. I love also in your photo the contrast of the light and dark. The umbrella/tree/shady thingys look like they have been airbrushed into it with the way that they are caught in the breeze. The outfit is brilliant and goes amazingly with the picture. The blue tights, and the golden fringes are such an excellent match. Every colour seen on the outfit, is somewhere in the picture. :P

:woot:The winner is:woot:

:flower::flower::flower::flower:
:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Kate_is_goddess
It was so close, but I just felt such a connection between the dress, and photo.
The beautiful rich blue colour, and the golden sun/fringes are just really well done.

Weldone to everyone, it was reaalllly hard deciding!

Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention

What catches your attention? What casts a spell over you? What is so intriguing that you can't look away?​

Deadline: Sat. Sept. 1st

:magic:
Have fun!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back