The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can submit two right?

731285710_dadfd87cbc.jpg

731284850_ebdf388984.jpg

Whoa, those are all awsome!!!

So I was thinking that I would perhaps vote on Wednesday... Does that give everyone who hasn't submitted enough time? Let me know :-)

seems like everyone went missing.. I think KAVOON was supposed to judge this one?

I've been waiting for another challenge to begin, but I've already waited like 3 weeks. :lol:

KAVOON hasn't posted in two weeks. I think it's time someone grabbed the bull by the horns... Just sayin'

All right, if it's okay with everyone else, I'll judge in a few minutes. :P

Fairy Tales!

picturesfo5.png

seanutbutter - Wow, great photo! You've got lots of talent. But you're also the judge and therefore you need to stop complimenting your entry.

AlwaysDestiny - This looks like a painting! Definitely fit for a theme like this. Where did you take this, anyway? It's a beautiful location!

Dizzydi - I know some people don't like unfocused pictures, but I do. They always seem a little mysterious to me, like there's a hidden story beneath the initial image. Gorgeous flowers!

PerfectPerfect - Disneyland, the epitome of 'fairy tale'! I automatically loved your photos when I first saw them because of where they were taken - sometimes, the right location makes all the difference. Great balance of color and movement.

Aida.Sevan - Ooh, what do we have here? It's very interesting - lots of different things to look at! The frame you added is a nice touch to an overall exciting picture.

:shifty:

And the winner is...
PERFECTPERFECT! Not only did you use the fantasy world of Disney as your backdrop, you incorporated various elements into your photos that truly define what a fairy tale is. Great job to you and everyone else who entered!

Fairy Tales!

seanutbutter - Wow, great photo! You've got lots of talent. But you're also the judge and therefore you need to stop complimenting your entry.

:lol:
Thanks for judging seanut.

Congrats PerfectPerfect!
Can't wait for a next theme(finally!).
I need something to quench my idleness.:innocent:

wow, thank you so much!

The next theme is

Self Portrait

Lets try to get quite a few entries in a week, if not, two weeks. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->