The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^haha, I actually didn't intend to do this... I just looked through my archives and this was the only one that somehow went with the theme... I just don't have the time to shoot anything atm, but I really appreciate your advice, thanks ^_^

gah i photo i want is on my old hardrive.. grrr... i hope i can somehow retrieve it.

Spot the ghost (and her cat). :shifty:

metv9.png

Sweet! I need more! MORE!

The new lighting idea. Get a lamp and point the light at your subjects chin from about waist level. This mimics old school horror movie lighting from the 50's. Our eyes are used to seeing light come down from above, while this type of lighting comes from below and creates a kind of tension in our heads because of ow un-natural it is.

I was only recently tipped off to this thread. it's a very fun read and you all have great photos ^_^

interesting entries so far !
i feel bad that i missed the previous theme..
anyway, here we go =)

someone used to live there...

olnart020hr9.jpg

Another one to share
is it allowed to post two?
well if not, feel free to ignore it.

I feel like people have forgotten about this thread. :innocent: I was looking forward to seeing some more entries!

Me too! I'm going to judge on Wednesday, California time, one week before Hallloween.

Enter! ENTER!

I wonder why people dont post much here.. for example when the topic was people, there were like 3 people posting portraits in the general photography thread, but none posted here :o

i am going to post, I swear! I just need to take a picture thats even remotely worth posting...haha! anyone have anymore good tricks on fun and weird effects?

Put a piece of red transparent plastic over your flash and hit it.

1705105668_c3a413af8b.jpg

Okay... so I was playing with shutter speed. Not exactly what I was hoping for... but I am going to make a few more efforts and re post...

ohhh i couldn't find the picture....i'll see what i can pull together

did i make it? lol..it's not very good but i just wanted to submit :P

Picture 1134.jpg

^ You're in. Ad I'm procrastinating, so we'll see when I get to this. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loewe