The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is from the olsen forum...scanned by 1karina1 i think and from Vogue Nippon March 2007

Attachments

• 41728_TheRow001_122_229lo.jpg
    41728_TheRow001_122_229lo.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 41734_TheRow002_122_226lo.jpg
    41734_TheRow002_122_226lo.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 281
Hmmm...any new info about viewing the collection?
I would love to take a look at the pieces!

yeah those outfits look great, but i wonder how many of the pieces are actually from the row, or is it just the white tee shirt and the pants

how exciting is this. i've loved mka since i was little and i'm glad ashley has the opportunity to move passed what she has been doing her whole life to what she wants to do with the rest of it.. <3

i'm quite interested to see the rest of the collection. i like how the clothes i've seen so far are quite basic, its just too bad that they're pricey!

I like the Vogue Nippon outfits. Looks like something they would wear which is a good thing.

latest update is that they didnt even show the collection in NY and are only showing it in Paris... because the collection has grown suddenly and the showroom doesnt have the right means to represent it. either way they will be in paris and thats where i am seeing them.. bit strange i know

Cool thing that Ashley(the good one) is the who's designing, since im not so crazy about MK style

with the news? yeah its still by the olsens and they obviously have a team of people behind them :smile:

leyla m. said:
latest update is that they didnt even show the collection in NY and are only showing it in Paris... because the collection has grown suddenly and the showroom doesnt have the right means to represent it. either way they will be in paris and thats where i am seeing them.. bit strange i know

When will that be...soon?

I also can't wait to see the collection - Mary Kate and Ashley seem to be very interested in fashion so it will be interesting to see how that reflects onto their personal line

Im also excited for their contemporary line to come out. They were supposed to be announcing the name of it soon.

I don't think they will do a full runway show. a) because they aren't on the schedule and b) because they aren't of the same caliber as Nicholas Ghesquiere, Alber Elbaz, Ricardo Tisci, Stefano Pilati etc etc

But, this is exciting nevertheless. They will probably do a showing of the collection at a party or something.

I didnt think they would actually have a runway show... more like a showroom showing but yeah its still exciting that they are going to Paris & will be showing their collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->