The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look like nothing too special so far...but then again I have not seen the whole collection yet, but I am excited about this! I am really into the Olsen twins recently.

Selma Blair in The Row again (the waistcoat apparently retails at £80)
scarlett_johansson.jpg

0,,20009437_14,00.html

0,,20009437_14,00.html

people.com

i meant a showroom not a show of course :wink:
its during paris fashion week so end of feb, beg march !

there seems to be so much mystery around this collection and they've been so silent about it the anticipation is nearly killing me (as such an olsen fan!)
i can't wait to see all the gorgeous floor sweeping, beautiful designs they come up with!

from wwd:
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are expected to turn up during Paris Fashion Week — not haunting the front row, but in the driver's seat of their fledgling designer ready-to-wear label The Row. A slate of high-end retailers is scheduled to see their fall-winter collection at a showroom here — with no cranky press critics, thank you very much.Julie Gilhartof Barneys New York has already carried, and sold, the Olsens' lightweight cashmere knits — a clear trade-up from their Wal-Mart wares. "They're pieces the designer customer can incorporate into their wardrobe," Gilhart said. "They're very much personally involved." A spokeswoman for the Olsens said the new collection includes knitwear and woven items.

So they are showing it in Paris?
AHH! I have to get on a train and go there. NOW.
hehe

an update on the collection.
just had my colleague call. its very simple sweet basic pieces; furs and leggings as well...
both the girls modelled some outfits and were very sweet.
im going there in the morning :smile:

thanks for the update leyla. What season are they showing in the showroom? f/w?

thanks leyla...:flower:
i'm excited to see the pieces as well...

I guess that explains all the fur they've been wearing lately. I bet that the leggings are soo comfy if they're made out of cashmere! I can't wait for pictures!!!

I'm also looking forward to pictures! I really hope some online-stores will sell the clothes...

Yea me too! It would be a shame for them to go from one extreme to the other ie. Wal Mart for everyone and Ready to Wear for the exclusive. So fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->