The Secret Shopaholics Thread #6

Hi girls,

I’m visiting Paris for the first time and I was planning to go for a week on Christmas and New Years time but found out the sale starts on January 8th.

My question is: is the sale worth it to skip Christmas time? I wanna have fun and explore the city but I’m also interested in shopping.

I’m mainly into vintage and unique pieces, I wanna shop in consignment and thrift stores and local boutiques, and I’m not interested in Zara and such because we have them in Egypt.

Also I wanna buy a few brand pieces/bags.

Will the outlets have more sale on sale time or same prices? Is the Hermes sale in January worth waiting?

Help a girl out pls xx

Whilst visiting my parents, my mom destroyed my Y-3 Sport jacket bc she didn't follow the care instructions (all the taped seams came undone under high heat in the dryer :cry:).... This means my shopping moratorium has ended!

maison margiela - double-breasted pea coat in black (haven't had a peacoat since undergrad.... and it was banana republic back in those days)

41869727wm_14_f.jpg

yoox.com
41869727wm_14_r.jpg

yoox.com

my souvenir from Barcelona....

porcelain cat figurine with Gaudí patterns by Nadal (prolly something a grandma would have, but I liked it)

cat.jpg

thecollectorsboutique.com

kaymet anodized aluminum serving tray (but acquired in America as opposed to the UK b/c I hate carrying things, avoided dealing w/VAT refunds, and didn't wanna pay international shipping)

L501229_2.jpg

needsupply.com

sales are too good....

rick owens - backpack duffle in lead

45442294eq_14_f.jpg

yoox.com

Prolly my final Barneys purchase ever....

Prada - money clip billfold

500640353_2_Detail

500640353_4_Detail

barneys.com

Y-3 beanie

46644735fx_14g_r.jpg

y-3.com

barneys ran out of the billfold, so I ended up getting this one instead....

cq5dam.web.white.2560x2560.jpeg

prada.com

I am obsessed with HUGO by Hugo Boss for quite some time now and already spent a good amount of money on their app :blush: I got a promotion fairly recently and want to order some more stuff but so far I was able to resist :D

I just bought several MISBHV items that were on sale but as I am trying to spend less money I only ordered accessories :D

misbhv

prada cashmere sweater in slate blue
prada linea rossa wool scarf in black
calvin klein 205w39nyc cc wallet with warhol car crash print
burberry belmont signature check rain jacket
giorgio armani pebbled leather messenger bag in midnight blue
off-white industrial belt bag (which is really more of a messenger bag)

08-10-2019_off-white_industrialmediumbumbag_yellow_omna079f19f060026000_ja_m1.jpg

endclothing.com

y-3 wool scarf in black
y-3 baggy sweatshirt in black
y-3 convertible bumbag in black
maison margiela leather bumbag in a navy/midnight blue
lanvin wool, hooded, zip-up jacket in black20463B40-D080-4ECA-B0C6-51DA76B54A73.jpeg
yoox.com

lanvin striped jacket
giorgio armani v-neck virgin wool sweater

NMN62XV_au.jpg

neimanmarcus.com

39859230km_14_f.jpg

yoox.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member