The Song ID Thread

[ID]Anybody know what song this is?

I was watching Fashion File this morning, and I was really interested in this tune that was playing behind versace's newest collection. It definately isnt from the actual runway show, its dubbed over music and sort of mixed in with tim blanks interviewing donatella. Anyways, I have a recording straight from the TV set, its crappy, but should be good enough quality to help.

Pick the mp3 file up here.

Any help would be much appreciated! :sideways:

i have no idea what song that is. ...cheesy disco though!! :buzz:

tim blanks talks about donatella on rehab :lol: that's just too blunt.

what you do is type down the lyrics in google or Yahoo, and see what pops up :smile:

Otherwise, wish I could help :flower:

I need help with this song

hi hey i need help to know who sings this song and the name of the song please
it goes something like

"On a friday night i like to go and watch horror movies i like watching dracula frankestain ...groovies some like its cool i like it hot specially when my girl holds my hands such a love ...well me and my girlfriend we love watching horror movies"

Please ...Thanks!

the lyrics goes

On A Friday night I like to go

and watch horror movies

I like watching Dracula,

Franconia stone and all those

so groovies

some like it cold

I like it hot

especially when my girl

holds my hand look for A plumb bob

Wave, ME and my girlfriend

love watching horror of movies

My girlfriend loves watching

I which A dte-gnaw who wolf

I love VincentPricein A film

called Witch find's A general

You lake, some like it cold

I like it hot

especially when my girl

holds ME tight look for A plumb bob

Wave, ME and my girlfriend

love watching horror of movies

some like it cold

I like it hot

especially when my girl

is getting thing MY....

The real answer is Josh Groban... "You raise me up"

searching for a song

I'm searching for the song that was used in the Amstel ad for years, in Europe at least.
The music is played by an orchestra, it is quite sad, and the singer, who's male, at one point starts reciting the name of various saints, like a litany of the saints, for example "santa lucia, santo antonio" etc.
The language is either spanish, portuguese, or some hybrid language of the caribbean (spanish with something else).
It isn't a new song, since I first heard it about 10 years ago or more.

Marianne Faithfull Song?

On Absolutely Fabulous The Last Shout Marianne Faithfull plays God and she sings this song that I love.

The words are something like:
"we've gotta get out of this place, if it's the last thing we ever do. We've gotta get out of this place, (something) a better life for me and you"

"Girl you're so young and pretty but one thing I know is true..."

Can anyone help? I love this song soo much, even though Ive only heard a snip of it.

thats from The Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
i didnt know Marianne Faithful did a cover but The Animals were the first ones to sing it.
and it's a GREAT song!

The 'City of Brotherly Love' one?

lyrics: city of brotherly love / place i call home/ don't turn your back on me / i don't want to be alone / love lasts forever

I saw the Alexander McQueen Spring Summer 2001 Ready-to-Wear video and i Love the music from the start of the show. I dont know what it was called but I recognise it and I can explain it a bit...

It was released around 2000/2001 and it is a DJ/Techno type of song and its very repetative - A bit like a washing machine :lol: and it kind of sounds like this "wow - wow - wow - wow - wow..." etc with the occasional high pitch sound like from a triangle...If anyone could give me any help it would be great...thankyou :flower:

i haven't seen a video of the show, but i am sure i know exactly the song you are talking about!! me and my friends loved it and it was really popular at dance festivals over 2001 summer. i never knew the name of the dj until i finally saw a video it on a music channel, but i cannot remember now... arggg. i will find out for you though- it will be my mission today!

i always thought it was more: waw waw waw waw

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->