not what you say
no matter what you do
you know i'm loving you
from the inside out...
inside out"

Another lyric I remember is something like

"if you go astray,
you will find me here beside you...."

okay i know i am super super desperate but i have collected all the lyrics. if anyone can help me i would die of happiness. sorry to keep coming back to this thread.

the singer sounds a lot like dolores o'riordan and has that very high, sweet, yodelly type of voice.

the lyrics start out with "It doesn't really matter --" but then she goes really fast over her words and I don't know what she says.

I did make out this though (or what I THINK it is:(

if you lost your way, or go astray
you will find me here beside you where i belong
if you lost your way (everything remains?)
you still got me

how i feel comes from the inside

CHORUS:
no matter what you say
no matter what you do
you know i'm loving you
from the inside out
inside out

Help! Anna Sui Fall 06 Rtw Music?

Hi people, the song that is used in her Fall 06 RTW show is like a jungley song. Its used in many other shows like J.Los Sweetface collection and Proenza Schouler. Does anyone know what it is?

Does anybody know where this song was song...I mean was it in a TV show or a moive?
Feeling a moment by Feeder..It sounds familiar but I cant figure it out...

What is that song?

Often when I listen to music on websites or on TV, I am left wondering "Damn, what is that song?"

I figured it would be great if we had a thread where people could ask about songs they want to know the titles of, similar to posting pictures of models for having them IDed.

I hope it's okay with the mods :flower: Please merge if there is something similar to this but I couldn't find anything.

Alright, so there's this website I found through a thread here, Karen Kooper's. That song when it loads sounds SO familiar. I'm not so sure, but it reminds me of the Britney Spears perfume ad? Does anyone know what it is?

Anyway, feel free to post any song you're curious about and would like to have IDed :smile:

Can someone help me ID a song from a tv advert. It's for a sony tv, can't remember the name but I think it began with a B. It's also a really beautiful advert, but I like the song too! There are millions of coloured bouncy balls flooding down a street in somewhere like San Francisco. (American looking streets, very up and down) And then it says 'colour' on the screen and picture of the sony tv. Can't remember any of the lyrics but if I see it again on tv in the meantime I'll come back and edit!
Thanks for any help!

edit- how strange it was just on 2 secs after I posted. Well it's for an lcd tv called Bravia. Part of the lyric I caught was 'lean on' repeated alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
oolie coco said:
okay i know i am super super desperate but i have collected all the lyrics. if anyone can help me i would die of happiness. sorry to keep coming back to this thread.

the singer sounds a lot like dolores o'riordan and has that very high, sweet, yodelly type of voice.

the lyrics start out with "It doesn't really matter --" but then she goes really fast over her words and I don't know what she says.

I did make out this though (or what I THINK it is:(

if you lost your way, or go astray
you will find me here beside you where i belong
if you lost your way (everything remains?)
you still got me

how i feel comes from the inside

CHORUS:
no matter what you say
no matter what you do
you know i'm loving you
from the inside out
inside out

Can someone please help me? I am so so so desperate to find out what this song is:cry: aren't there any music experts out there?

oolie coco said:
Can someone please help me? I am so so so desperate to find out what this song is:cry: aren't there any music experts out there?

Awww, I really want you to find your song:blush: Do you know what genre of music is it? Do you remember where you've heard it? I've been looking around the web and i-tunes and haven't found anything.

I've had a similar experience with a song I was trying to find for years... I know how annoying it is... but also how oh so rewarding it is when you finally get it... much luck to you:flower:

yojuicy said:

Yes! That's Zero 7... they are fab:flower: It's from this cd:

058f224128a034172e494010.L.jpg

Edit: the name of the song is 'destiny'

Last edited by a moderator:
NOE said:
Awww, I really want you to find your song:blush: Do you know what genre of music is it? Do you remember where you've heard it? I've been looking around the web and i-tunes and haven't found anything.

I've had a similar experience with a song I was trying to find for years... I know how annoying it is... but also how oh so rewarding it is when you finally get it... much luck to you:flower:

Thanks NOE. That's so nice of you.

I heard the song on a Club Monaco CD, I used to work at a store there, but my stupid boss told me they had NO CD information or song listing. I'm probably going to go back to the store just to try to find this song, that's how much I want it.

The song sounds a lot like Cranberries type of music -- I'll describe it as alterna-pop. Pop music, the singer has a really sweet voice, but there are definitely guitars.

It sucks hahaha that I can't find it

Bang! Bang! My Baby Shot Me Down

Anyone know the artist of this song? It goes "Bang, Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down". It played during the first segment of the VS Fashion Show last night...during Dita Von Teese's shadow box performance.

The original is by Nancy Sinatra, but Audio Bullys did a remix which might be the one you're looking for.

Yes, unfortunately I found that information.... but neither is the version that was played during the show. It was more of a techno feel....with Nancy's version thrown in. Thanks for your help! :flower:

I think I wrote this somewhere else...

But Sonny & Cher did a really cool version long time ago..check that out...

Audio Bully's is rather techno isn't it?...they've sampled Nancy's voice on it...I can imagine it being played at a fashion show.

^ I dug that song too! Very cool. And I'm ashamed I saw bits and pieces of the VS show :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->