The Song ID Thread

There's also a hip hop version. It's by Young Buck and he samples Nancy Sinatra. Called "Bang Bang".

This song is driving me crazy...I've been trying to figure out who sings it, but i cant!! I heard it over a tv show eposide (one tree hill) fifth eposide..When the red hair girl was trying out to be a cheerleader and she brought her own music...
the lyrics goes
"
Run girl I am trying to get your body wet
Work that let me see u turn sweat
Run girl I am trying to get your body wet
Work that let me see u turn sweat
Don’t play with me don’t play with me
Work them hips, run girl"

At the end of the audition she said its from the let it be album John Lenon..I tried searching for all of his songs...nothing matched that tune nor lyrics...can anyway help

Hye Park Lover said:
^ I did a google search for you and it seems like that's the clean version of Play by David Banner:

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Play-clean-Version-lyrics-David-Banner/182C796FA18E7CCB4825705E000796FE

You don't want to see the dirty version, it verges on being temporarily mentally scarring... :shock:

Hye Park Lover...Karma for you...thanks for helping me find it...I was quite shocked when I read the whole lyrics...If that was the clean version i wonder how the dirty version would be :shock: :shock: ...Thanks though:flower:

There is a club song that I don't know the lyrics for ... but it has hard bass and goes like ... He was 5"6 ....

FTV Model Talk song

hi i was wondering if anyone knows who the song which goes " i don't want no supermodel i don't need no fashion queen...and yes i love you and yes i need you.." or something like that is by? i heard it on one of the model talk episodes i think for lily donaldson on ftv and it was really catchy, kinda like rock.

so any help on this topic would be much appreciated!:flower:

Please Someone Answer!!!! I Absolutely Love This Song! I Have To Find Out Who Sings It!

anyone knows which song
is playing on the video
Catwalk 2004 Part 1 of Isabeli Fontana
on the site supermodels.nl
The chorus has something along the lines of this:
"You've taken away much more then you gave me.
It keeps me down.":flower:

can u plz help??i think its by radiohead but i couldn't id it
i wanna be bigger stronger
drive a faster car
to take me anywhere
in seconds
to take me anywhere
i want to go
drive around a faster car
i wont settle for nothing less

FTV song need help

Hope somebody can help there is a song on ftv at the moment to Roberto Giordano Punta Del Este 6 fw 2005 and i realy love it but have no idea of its name if anybody can help that be great.

hi pinnie :smile:

i'm merging your thread with our existing song id thread.

Desparate in need for help

Desperate in need for help.
I been trying for to long to find 2 songs without any success. The thing is that I don't know the artist or the name of
the song. i heard this songs on Fashion TV (FTV) and all I know is a bit of how it goes. This is from the first one, goes
like this "Fall to floor I'm sure... If I could have it all, if only you were here"
and the second one is techno, no singing. It's a background for "Roberto Cavalli auto inverrno 2003/2004" on Fashion TV.

Okay, I realise this is going to be completely vague :blush:

It was in the mid to late 90s, and it's a female singer with quite a high pitched quiet voice with just a guitar or piano in the background. It's a well known song and it's been used in a movie trailer since I think? It starts off quiet then builds but it's still a fairly quiet song and the beat of it is like this:

da da/ dadada/ da da da dadadada/ da(goes up)aaaa da/ dadadaaaa

I realise probably this is a long shot but thought I'd try and see if anyone is psychic :(:lol:

All you house fans, I need some help!

I was listening to this really nice track but forgot to ask the SA who it was by as I was running late from my break.

Most of the lyrics talk about 'messin with', "telling me lies" and it was sung by a female. I think the song was about accusing a guy of cheating and the lyrics are about asking all these questions. That's all I remember.
lol.gif

If anyone can help, I will be forever grateful. :heart:

Elisa said:
can u plz help??i think its by radiohead but i couldn't id it
i wanna be bigger stronger
drive a faster car
to take me anywhere
in seconds
to take me anywhere
i want to go
drive around a faster car
i wont settle for nothing less

That's actually by Coldplay it's called "Bigger stronger"

I understand you like the song, but a little more help might get you that song. For ex:
Is it a male or female artist? What type of instruments are played?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->