The Twilight Saga Movies

Yum yumm.. =D Brand new photo from the Vancouver Set of New Moon, including a shirtless Alex Meraz and Chaske Spencer plus Kristen Stewart with her back to the camera.

200907141628.jpg

Newmoonmovie.com

i really hope they came out with barbies of the whole werewolf pack. not only that but hot topic needs to come out with shirts of them all individually and they have to be shirtless. maybe even a bed cover or two. there definitely needs to be a werewolf perfume, something called "buff hairy men."

I can see it happen

:rofl: :rofl:

this post is for my favorite werewolf fan- colour :flower: :lol:

lack of sleep gets to you :ninja:

well, if you saw the teaser, you see how jacob's going to transform. to me though, he looked more like a dog than a wolf. although the book did describe him as "russet brown", i just expected his fur to look a lot more darker, like a bit closer to grey. maybe the other wolves are. anyway, i read that they used a computer software to retain the actor's eyes in the wolves.

^every wolf has a different color, in the closed thread there´s a list of characters and fur colors.

I just came back from watching Harry Potter in the cinema and the trailer for New Moon came on .. You heard all the girls squeal a little at the end and I just had to laugh lol .. It wasn't the full trailer just the one that was shown at the MTV awards.

Sorry for the randomness just had to tell some people that care.. Well people that will read what I have to say anyways lol

Twilight Graphic Novel / Comic Book on the Way!
200907151220.jpg

Little, Brown will be publishing Twilight in graphic-novel form. Though Korean artist Young Kim is creating the art, Meyer herself is deeply immersed in the project, reviewing every panel.

This is the biology-class sketch (that’s an empty dialogue bubble between their heads, if you’re wondering). What’s interesting to me is that it doesn’t look simply like an artist’s rendering of Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson. In fact, the characters seem to be an amalgam of Meyer’s literary imagination and the actors’ actual looks.
Newmoonmovie.org

It's now July, and in only a few days, Weitz will face 6,000-plus screaming fans as he unveils some never-before-seen footage from "New Moon" at Comic-Con International in San Diego. At last year's convention, months before "Twilight" was released," the delighted squeals were nearly deafening.

The two sequences he's readying for the event—one, an action scene that will feature some of those effects, the other, a love scene sure to elicit a certain amount of hysteria from the crowd—will be ready in time.

Woo! New clips! .. I hope someone will be able to record them and get them online asap! Lol

when is comic con ?

and me too CB, me too :lol:
though i wanna try and be good with no spoiler scenes.
but we all know that aint going to happen.. :innocent:

from 23rd till 26th i think, next week anyway. i don't know when they're susposed to appear.

for the first time i can smell some kind of chemistry between taylor and kristen. nice still.

have to admit he looks SO much better with short hair, i didnt like him at all in the first film though, maybe hes different in this one

i just looked through a list of cast with pictures, and i think dakota is SO right for jane

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->