The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

while some of the shoes posted are really funny to look at, those Louboutins are just ugly, and what worries me even more is who will wear it first....

Even though CL makes some ugly *** shoes sometimes, there is no way in hell those are original/genuine. I'd guess modified or shopped.

More of the Prada boots...

170039_in_l.jpg

net-a-porter

^Wow, since when is Prada available on net-a-porter? I'm waiting for this moment for two two years or so. This skin-like flesh-coloured leg part is kinda creepy, but that's why I love them, I guess.

Can't believe those Louboutins are for real, they just have to be custom made :lol:

Effing hell, those leg boots are scary. Imagine seeing someone wearing those down the street. It would look like they have two layers of leg. >.<

The nike logo is the cherry on the top.. are these supposed to be sporty gladiators?

image1xxl.jpg

asos.com

I'm the only one in love with those Prada boots???
Perfect!

And bananas, only Miucca can do it fashionable!

Louboutin it's sooo Lost.

^ Prada is an acquired taste, it's easy to dislike it. But Prada has never been about the conventional beauty, in fact Miuccia tries her best to be the opposite sometimes. A lot of the time she attacks the Hollywood conventions of beauty, which I find quite refreshing actually.

^ Prada is an acquired taste, it's easy to dislike it. But Prada has never been about the conventional beauty, in fact Miuccia tries her best to be the opposite sometimes. A lot of the time she attacks the Hollywood conventions of beauty, which I find quite refreshing actually.

You said it!:heart:

Talking about Louboutin :innocent::
Christian-Louboutin-Fall-2011-Laser-cut-boot.jpg

Louboutin-Fall-2011-Splash-Fur-embellished-platform-slingback.jpg

Christian-Louboutin-Fall-2011-Puck-fur-boot.jpg

:doh::yuk::sick:

The first are the worst. There's so much going on all at the same time. The military studs, the lux fur, the romance lace. It's like make up your mind.

Not even quite sure what that is supposed to be? Underwater shoes, I hope.

MELISSA + GAETANO
melissagaetanopesce2.jpg
melissagaetanopesce1.jpg

thecorner

^ I've seen someone in Paris trying those Melissa's on in blue haha. I just dont like melissa shoes in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->